Chapter 03

Chapter 03: Scared

"I don't know Henderson, but i don't think its good"

Everyone was staring in shock as Eddie tried to get away from them. And kept repeating "papa".

"Eddie, hey man it's me Dustin", Dustin softly said as he put his hand out to place it on his knee, for reassurances. But Eddie filched and snarled at him.

"Stay away..." he snapped back but in a creepy whisper. Dustin tried to go and touch Eddie again and he saw it come and put a end to it. He flung his arm out, Dustin flew up in the air choking as Eddie slowly close his hand.

"Eddie stop it!" Steve shouted out grabbing Eddie, lights flickered uncontrollably. Lucas let a out a high pitched scream as he tried to get Dustin down, everyone else tried to get Dustin down and el and Steve tried to let Eddie release Dustin.

Dustin was choking even more as eddies hands closed even more.

"DO SOMETHING GUYS!" Robin screeched out as got a hold of Dustin legs.

"I don't know what to do!!" Steve shouted back.

"Eddie stop it! Please stop it!" Max screamed out, will started to cry as he stood on a chair to reach Dustins upper half of his body.

Eddie eyes were torn away from Dustin and to will. He felt something that was bad from him. So he opened his hand out wide and Dustin fell to the floor gasping and coughing. Everyone went to Dustin to see if he was okay, eddies eyes still on will as he started to get off  the chair. Then wills eyes snapped too Eddie.

"Guys....why....why is he looking at me like that?" Will spoke gingerly and slowly. Everyone turned to will and Eddie.

"Will get down now!" Mike quickly said.

But Eddie was doing something that couldn't make wills eyes move away from his.

"Eddie stop it what are doing!" Nancy spoke up walking towards Eddie with sas.

"Will come on" Mike protested lifting his arms up so Will can get down.

Then the lights began to flicker violently and Eddie nose bled. Wills breathing increased quickly as Eddie was doing something with his powers.

"What is he doing to him?! What are you doing to will?!" Mike scream at Eddie.

Will started to bawl his eyes out with a shout that made peoples hearts break. El couldn't take it anymore.

"Ten stop it!" She screamed, the lights stopped and Eddie looked over to el. Will snapped back into reality but still bawling his eyes out, Mike got Will down fast and pulled him into his chest. Lucas, Dustin and max all hugged Will as he cried into mikes.

"Ten...?...my name is eleven...do...you remember me?" El asked cautiously.

"Yes....I do...." Eddie eyes glossed over as he remembers his little sister. But the other people around were making him scared.

That's when the door burst down with a bunch of men. They were dressed in white and had guns that point towards the group.

"Hey! Get back!" Steve snarled at the men standing in front of his nuggets. That's when a old man ,that changed the atmosphere in the room, walked in with his hands behind his back.

"Hello children", dr brenner smile towards them. Eddies eyes widened at the sight of his papa.

"Papa!", Eddie exclamation but cried out had the pain from his chest.

Brenner snap his eyes towards eddie and his eyes lightened up.

"Ten!, oh my child I have found you again!" Brenner was about to walk towards Eddie but Dustin had Steve's bat in his hand.