Chapter 05

Chapter five- Dr Owen

They've been drive for a long time, when el realised that dr Owen can help with eddies memory's so he'll go back to normal and get a real doctor that's gonna treat him.

So Steve listened and followed the way Mike and will remember the lab where el was last time. They eventually found it after a while.

Steve stayed with Eddie who was still asleep in the van, whilst the others went to go and knock of the door that was in the middle of no where.

Steve felt awkward being here alone with Eddie but he knew he had to protect him with his life.

Steve stared down at the hopeless boy and frowned in sadness. He looked so sick and ill. He notice how Eddie started to twitch again, Steve crouch down holding his hand tightly until Eddie started to violently shiver and twitch.

"Hey,hey Eddie!" Steve panicked and shook him a bit too hard and woke Eddie up with a startle.

Eddie breathing could be heard from outside the van by how heavy and fast it was. Steve quickly got up to him and held him close, rubbing his back awkwardly, just like everything Steve does.

"Hey hey..sorry for waking you like that you scared me for a sec..heh..." Steve said awkwardly rubbing his neck. Eddie just stared and tried to sit up a bit.

"Oh right..uh here..." Steve carefully helped him up a bit, not fully but good enough.

Eddie sniffed and zoned out, whilst Steve just awkwardly hit his hands and make noises as he didn't know what to say to him.

"So no..uh memory...damn...how's uh how's that like?" Steve tried to do hard to make conversation but he was like talking to El when he first met her.

Eddie just stared in fear and confusion.

"Mama..." Eddie whispered, Steve leaned in a bit trying to hear the scared boy.

"What..sorry?" Steve asked his eyes squinted whilst he ask.

"Mama.." Eddie said a bit louder, Steve brought himself back to his sit and frowned .

"Oh..I'm sorry um...what was like?" Well done Steve that was smart.

Eddie just stared at him not knowing what he ment. But responded with something that sat very wrong in Steve's gut.

"Papa...he" eddie motioned a gun to his head and pretended to fire it at himself."...mama"

"Oh..oh god um...sorry..sorry that happend..."

"I promised to Henry to never hurt or kill someone again...but papa said I have too" Eddie whimpered and snuggled closer to the bundle of pillows hiding away his shame.

Steve didn't know what to say but he held eddies bloody hand and gave a small smile of reasurance. Which made Eddie smile back a little grin.

All of a sudden a bunch of armed men came barging down the door, starling Steve and scaring the daylights out of Eddie, which made the lights start flickering again.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?!" Steve shouted as they charged to Steve and Eddie. The snatched Eddie away from his nest making him let out a blood curling scream, shattering the windows and tear down parts of the van down.

"Get the fuck off him NOW!" Robin came charging in, threating the man that was holding Eddie.  Dr owens was seen running to the scene.

"RIGHT STOP ALL OF YOU!" Owens shouted making everyone stop in their tracks.

"Right you four are fired!"

"Fired?! For what?!" One of the armed men shout back at.

"For doing what i told you not to do and for the back chat" Owen started taking away their badges.

Steve took Eddie away from them by putting Eddie harmed arm around Steve neck and Steve holding his waist .

Owen sighed, and turn to Eddie with a happy smile.

"My my my, look how've you grown ten..." Owen smiled, which made Eddie smile as he remembers Dr Owen.

"Right okay Um these men here ten are not going to hurt you okay? But don't worry about the ones in the van at the moment." Owen explained as the other two men who were dressed in white helped Steve carry Eddie into the lab.

When they walked into the lab, all the fuss was on Eddie, as some of the doctors their remembers him from when he was young. Nancy notice how scared Eddie was and saw how he's breathing became quickened.

Eddie noticed the doctor and the lab look familiar to him it made him scared as he knew what they did to him.

Flashback

"Now ten, look at the men in front of you and snap him" brenner said with a smile.

The room ten was in was bright and white but also damp and uncomfortable. Ten and brenner were standing in the room with a beat up man tied to a chair. Apparently to papa that man was a traitor and he hated tratiors.

"No...Henry said no..." Ten whimpered, Brenner froze and turned to Tens face.

"What?"

"Henry...he said no.."

"And whos Henry, ten? Becuase there's no doctors here that have that name..."

"..."

Papa grabbed Tens arm dragging him to the door, but ten knows where he is going and refuses to go there.

Ten cry's as the lights start going mad, ten lifted his hand to the man as he rose up papa stopped and looked.

Gore⚠️

Tens face curled in anger and slowly put his hands in a fist watching as the man's bones snapped in half, curling themselfs into his torso.

The man's screams were disturbing and sickening but Ten just continued moving into his head...

Ten screamed and crushed his head until he was throwing up blood and until the sounds of his skull crushing into his brain was heard.

Then once ten finished, he lowered his arm and watched as the dismembered man fall to the ground, looking like a dead spider.

Ten turned to papa with blood dripping down Both of his noses.

End⚠️

Papa walked up to Ten with caution and kneeled to his level. He placed his hand on the side of the now crying boys face. Ten was horrified on what he has done, he's Bambi eyes were crying and sniffing.

" incrediable"

——————————————————

Okayyy sorry I haven't updated this in a while but here you go, I gave some Steddie to say sorry

Anyway bye