Prologue

Sulli closed her eyes as she felt the warm water embrace her body. The events that had changed her whole life kept playing again on her mind. Tears falling down to her cheeks as her hair already drenched and slowly she sunken her body to the water. Need to erase her memories. Need to brainwashing. Need to start a new life.
She has to start a new life.
And she should move on from him. From her 15 years long term love.

"I'm so sorry that everything should have turned like this Sulli. I don't even know why God gave me this kind of journey. I left you then i met you again. I got you then i should lose you. Now when there's no one between us, i should lose you again because of my mom,"
"Sehun, there's no way we can be together. Whether we force our wedding to work, my life will never be same if your mom still hates me. And if you chose me, then it'll make you betray the one who gave you life and we'll be sinned. If i have to lose you again this time, i lose you because i love you. We love each other and we know our love is the truest. But in the end, you're not the one who meant to be mine,"

Should i die if we have to be separated? Should i die but isn't only make you sad? I don't even know how to continue my life. I love you Sehun...i will always love you....