Fault (3)

"You kidding me eonnie! You are in relationship with Sehun Oppa right now?! You date him right now?! You're Oh Sehun Oppa's girlfriend?!!!"
"Yes yes yes. OMG Kei mention it again!"I touched my cheeks which i bet they're already red.
"HEUL TELL ME THE STORY!"she clasped her hands and jumped into me, her eyes were sparkling and her voice was so high. Kei was in excited mode.
I grabbed her doll and hug it. I stared at the ceiling as I remembered when i met Sehun in person after 7 years.
It was a simple meeting in a hot day which reminded me when I followed him to bus shelter when sun was above our head. As expected, Sehun's body gotten taller and he's much more good looking than in facebook photos. He smiled casually when saw me, he recognized me so quickly and we shook hands and just saying "Long time no see," with genuine smile. I'm lying if i say I didn't feel excited and my heart palpitating non stop when i was with Sehun. But it was a nice, unforgettable and cozy day with him. He was way friendly than years ago even though he didn't talk too much and just hearing me talking about Krystal who dated Suho back in middle school but break up after graduation or our reunion last year which Sehun didn't attend. Then he asked me about Kai and i answered so casually that Kai is still cold with me, eventhough i didn't used with the cold Kai and his absence in my life, I didn't dragged too much with the melancholy i held when talking with Sehun.
Being with Sehun made me forget everything and i felt that a day isn't enough. I felt nostalgic, it was like when we were in elementary school. The sweet and cute moments we had when we fought or when he just smiled genuinely to me. As if a day isn't enough to talk about the old days, Mrs. Taeyeon who was so pretty but because she was scary nobody want to court her until 35 she got married, Chanyeol and his friends, my friends and all. So we met again and again after the first day. He took me to dinner, lunch, watching movie and all. Just spending out times, just had fun as friends until this talk came dragged.
When we talked again about what we've been through in elementary and middle school, the talk about exchanged gymnastic shirt came to the air.
"You know, this is the secret I've been holding all the time. Actually i think that our gymnastic shirt was exchanged. I forgot when ...when fifth or sixth grade. But you never asked me nor mentioned about that, because I didn't want you to mock and claim that i was the one who exchange the shirt, i just kept quiet,"
The wide smile on his face was falling and changed to a thin smile with shy expression. This expression...because i dated many guy, i knew what is this. So I quickly want to change the topic because i felt butterflies started to flying inside my stomach.
"I need to confess something to you,"he said in husky voice. I jolted with this serious atmosphere. I felt my body stiffened.
"Back in elementary school when i annoyed you many times, i did that conciously. I meant it all,"he said. Ouch, that was mean Sehun. Don't be so honest.
"I like a girl...and i was too young. I don't know how to get her attention and show my interest in her. Just because i want to get this girl's attention, i annoyed her, making fun or her, dissed her, bothered her, doing everything that could make her attention just to me. Eventhough in the end we were fighting. When entered middle school, guess this is the effect of separation and growing hormones...i felt that i like her so much until i found it hard to get closer to her with the current state. I even couldn't annoy her and make her angry with me again yet i just looked at her from the distance. Because i felt so shy when my friends teased us. I just didn't know how to deal with my heart, eventhough it pained me a lot but I couldn't move on when she finally got a boyfriend. She was the one and only girl i like...no, not was...she's the only girl who took my heart. And I'm such a fool that i lost her and the chances when i knew she liked me,"Sehun turned his head to the side to look at me. I felt my hands is trembling, my body was stiff, cold and my heart couldn't stop beating so hard whilst my chest tightened. His stare too me, full of sadness and softness.
"Guess you know who the only girl i bother when i was child? That's the girl i like Sulli,"he said, softly and almost whispering.
I grabbed his sleeve and held my chest. I felt aches and pains in my heart. Unknowingly, my tears almost dropped to the earth.
"So...do you...do you still like her?"i asked, with low voice.
"I've never forgot my crush to her. Yes, i'm still liking her even after years . And i like her more when i see how pretty she has become,"
I lifted my face to face him, he smiled gently and it made me smile in happiness too.
"I exchanged our shirt, conciously...because i like you. Everything i did, it was because i like you so much,"
I laughed weakly. While still holding his sleeve, i laughed between my tears. How fool we were, played by this innocent love. The kids who liked to each other, the teenager who still learned about a feeling which we call with love. My crush has been loving me ever since when i was loving him too. Maybe he was the first, because he annoyed me when we first talked in person back in fourth grade.
"Stupid. We're so stupid. I'm so stupid. I've been misunderstood that you disliked me. I've been wondering why you remember our moments in elementary school. And you know? When you left i felt broken. Eventhough i dated Myungsoo, i liked you the most,"
"How about now Sulli?"his gaze made me frown. Sadness, disappointment, pain, hope were in his eyes. I realized that nowadays when Sehun back and made me energized, me and Kai were make up again eventhough we were not dating anymore. As i told Sehun that I can't forget my first love to Kai, i guess he now afraid that I don't like him anymore. But he's totally wrong.
"Do you still feel the same like in past?"he asked me, but not to mention his pessimism.
***
"Then we are official. I can't lie that i still have the feelings Kei. Sehun always has that special space in my heart eventhough years already passed,"i smiled widely.
"Yahhhh! Eonnie you're so lucky that your elementary school hot crush actually has been in love with you! That means that when you have crush on him, he had crush to on you! Daebak,"Kei said in widened eyes. She's so excited.
"I know! I can't believe it!"i laughed.
"Oh my God Eonnie! Your love story is like a love fiction, in manga and drama. I can't believe this kind of relationship is actually happening in real life,"Kei hug her pillow, hide her excitement.
"Give my greet to Sehun Oppa! Kya! I want to tease him because he used to tease me back in elementary school when i was your junior. He said 'Yah, Giant's little sister' with his expressionless face. Errr now that he likes you, guess he'll got embarrassed if i tease him,"Kei said in evilly determination eyes.
"Hahaha. Sure! He already send his greeting to you and our parents anyway,"i said.

***
"Do you really happened to never like any girl besides me?"i asked to Sehun who sipped his mango juice.
"Because Seoul is big and the girls are so beautiful. Guess in your school you have tons of fans, pretty girls,"i said again.
"First, I really have no time for love as i just study like my mom wanted. Second, I'm not a guy who easily change my heart. I did try but it failed. So i just study and study to forget you. Now when I think i should have date for once, luckily you found me. Sulli, the day i found out that Shirley was you, i felt so happy,"he smiled.
"I'm so lucky,"he took another sip. I wanted to cry hearing his answer. Sehun is being Sehun, he's not a jerk, not a liar. He's from a good family, great background. I believe in every his words with his eyes looking at me so honestly. Hearing that his feeling to me is that big, I felt grateful.
"Me too. I still couldn't believe that we're together and not as fighting partner again,"
He laughed as our hands intertwined.
Being with my former crush made me feeling like I'm so special. Now he's my boyfriend, the one i love. Yes. I realized that actually i love him more than just crush.
As much I realized that actually I can't forget my feelings to Kai as well...

TBC

A/N:
This is a real story eventhough i edited some real part of the story. But it didn't lose what was really happened. Yes, the girl really found out that her crush was crushing on her too back when they were child. Isn't cute? The boy annoyed the girl he likes to get her attention. Fault hasn't ended until the real angst come to Sulli and Sehun.
Thank you for supporting this story, please give me your comments;)