Mistakes Were Made

Hi guys this is not a story chapter but an apology...?

I've just reread the previous chapter and I noticed how many mistakes there are in it:

How come a random newsletter knows about the fact that the ocean is drying up while the literal queen doesn't?!?

Why is Autumn totally ignoring the situation in Rivendell and is worrying about the Ocean Empire?!?!

And last but not least:

Where did Joel get that frickin phone?!?! If there were phones in this world Scott and Jimmy could've just called Autumn instead of sending her vague letters!!!

So apparently my common sense has thrown me under the bus, great!

I'm sorry.

So I'm gonna attempt to fix it:

Lizzie knew about the ocean drying up but didn't tell Ocean or Joel because she didn't want them to worry, she was so shocked because the newsletter had managed to find out.

Autumn was worried, but she was also very worried about the Ocean Empire because Ocean and her aunt Lizzie lived there, and the Cod Empire was also connected to the ocean.

And Joel was not sobbing on the phone but was talking to a random guard who had rushed in when he heard the shouting and Joel was just pretending the guard was a therapist.

So I hope it's a little more logical now!

Thanks for reading!

See you in the next chapter! ^^