𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟.

It wasn't cause she was drunk, she was barely tipsy but she was just so mentally and physically drained of energy, if her thoughts would let her she could sleep all day.

Austin had stayed the night, he had stayed up most of the night laying there, his hands behind his head as he thought about Sunday, how was he gonna leave her?

Her whole life was in this town and his life was out infront of cameras and no privacy.

Until the sun began to rise he decided maybe a cup of coffee wouldn't hurt anyone, besides Aurora had showed him how to make her favorite coffee and it made him surprised how well coffee can taste as long as you add the right things.

So he made himself coffee and then decided maybe breakfast wouldn't hurt anyone, maybe it'll make Aurora smile and he likes too see her smile.

But first he had too use the bathroom.

So he went in the direction of Auroras bedroom but took a quick right and was face too face with her neatly cleaned bathroom.

As he walked out of the bathroom he caught a glimpse of Auroras phone shining as if she just got a text message, curiosity got the best of him and he made his way over, her lamps were still on so he caught glimpses of her pictures frames.

Many holding pictures of Aurora with her friends and grandparents, not a single one with her parents or siblings. He wondered why?

But as he made his way too her phone there was a picture frame sitting on the table flipped around so you couldn't see the picture and when he flipped it around he saw a picture of Aurora and a strange looking man, he was older and something about him made him queasy and uneasy.

He immediately began too think, he put the picture back and her phone flashed on again.

Unknown.
Stop ignoring me.

Unknown.
Who's at your house?

Unknown.
Ro.

Who was texting her?

Should he be concerned?

He let it go, maybe some French toast with extra whipped cream and sprinkles would make then day better.

Aurora wouldn't mind if he made breakfast as long as he helped too clean up the mess at the end, besides she didn't think there was any point in working that day, maybe she would call in sick.