𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

The reunion of Holly and Aurora was oddly direct, Holly had knocked on Auroras locked door saying things like "it's me you flat assed princess" and that's when she knew it was only Holly

"I got pickles.." Aurora has began too her journey too the locked door twisting and turning the locks and watched as Holly pushed threw a disappointment look on her face.

"He was the last person I want too see ever." Holly complained and Aurora couldn't help but smile, "tell me about it" Aurora rolled her eyes playfully as Holly gave her a sympathetic smile, "how you doing Rory?" Holly had crossed her arms over her chest before adding. "And be honest with me" Aurora felt stuck, Holly knew when Aurora would lie since she was a terrible liar but she also didn't want a pep talk from Hollys harsh words.

"I'm still here aren't I?" Aurora bitterly laughed out in a soft tone as Holly sighed deeply threw nose, "do you miss him?" She asks and Aurora had too stop herself from scoffing.

"I wont miss someone who left me without even saying goodbye, it's just not happening" she said with a slight shrug.

Holly remained silent for a few silent moments as she processed her words. "He just left Holly, without even saying goodbye or a hug, nothing." Aurora continued her fingers lightly tugging at her blonde hair.

Hollys eyes widened for a split second as she thought of every legal way too kill a celebrity.

"I woke up, and he was- he was just gone." Aurora wasn't sad by his disappearance, she was just utterly disappointed, she thought he would've done more.

"He left." Hollys voice was dry as if she hadn't spoken in years, he expected more from Austin. They both did.

Levi had left after Holly threatened too call the police many times, did he actually leave tho? No he had walked too the side of the building in the dimly light alleyway and sat there holding a cigarette awaiting Aurora too leave threw the back door.

Like she always did.

"And then Levi swoops in- why can't he just leave me alone?!" Aurora asks directly in Hollys seriously scary face.

"Because he's obsessed with you, be cause your the first girl too put him down" Holly stated in a matter-of-fact tone as Aurora rubbed her dark eye bags. "I want him too just disappear Austin and Levi." okay maybe not Austin but Levi yes.

Then Auroras phone vibrated, speaking of the devil.

Austin.
You mad at me?
Opened.

Aurora sighed threw her nose gently tugging at her blonde roots, "let's go?" Aurora asks suddenly feeling the need of Hollys soup and her good taste in alcohol, along with the overwhelming fear of Levi entering the store when she was alone.

Auroras hair was knotting from the way Auroras long fingers twirled and pulled around her hair, she was yet too pull out some hairs. "Yeah let's go, threw the back door?" Auroras stomach suddenly twisted, her gut was uncomfortable with those words.

"Eh- how about the front door, I got too make me a latte first"

Good mother fucking choice Rory.

Aurora collected her phone, stuffing it into her back pocket and grabbing her keys along with a few personal things, then her phone dinged again. She would check it later.

Holly waited patiently by the front door peeling some crumbs out her curly hair as Aurora walked up too her, her finger nipping at the skin of her bottom lip while her other hand held tightly onto the pumpkin spiced latte.

And as they walked towards Holly car she caught glimpse of someone standing in the alley way, the cigarette light made her instantly know who it was, she could feel his eyes boring into her body, his smile rising as he had finally seen her in the first time in almost a year.

She instantly began too tug at the handbar of Hollys car waiting impatiently for the car too unlock and when she heard the click she instantly got in, locking her door as made eye contact with him he was leaning against the front of the coffee shop now and as soon as Holly caught what Aurora was staring at she instantly locked the doors and drove off the silence killing Holly internally.

"That was-"

"Don't."

.

As soon as Aurora entered Hollys apartment her mismatched socks wandered too the kitchen where she grabbed some beer out of the fridge, instantly popping the top and taking a long swig, her face twisted at the pee like liquid, uh bad memories.

Aurora wasn't exactly sad about Levi or Austin, no she was more disappointed in the fact she fell for both of them and they both just used her as a distraction.

"Let's go too a bar?" She suggests and Holly stops poring wine into her glass, "I don't think that's a good idea Ro, Levi is probably stalking you as we speak" Holly was right, but Aurora never gave up that easy.

Yes she did. Not the point.

"So? We'll give him a show" Aurora always carried a sharp black pocket knife in her pants for "safes keeping" she's also been threw countless self defense classes, she might as well put them too good use.

Right?

"Fine." Holly wasn't going too lie she could go for some harsh mixes right about now and Aurora needed a break from the constant, shop too her house route. She needed a change just for this night.

So with a few stares Holly began too go threw her clothes for the night, Aurora had stayed the night a few times so some of her missing clothes were there folded and cleaned perfectly in the corner of her bedroom on the floor. Cause why not?

Aurora had felt her phone vibrate again, she was expecting text messages from Levi, she always wondered why she never blocked him, oh because he creates a new number and texts her from there.

Over
And
Over .

Aurora fished out her phone from her back pocket and took out phone her phone immediately opening from Face ID and she saw two messages from Austin.

Austin.
I know I should've said goodbye, I'm sorry.

Austin.
I'll see you again, one day I promise :)
Opened.

Take a hint please, I swear guys are so blind sometimes.

Aurora was cut off by Holly throwing a pair of jeans at Auroras face making her wince at the metal hitting her cheekbone.

"Cmon Loser we're going drinking."

(.  Shorter chapters for a little, sorry :(   .)