Couple's Therapy

The speckles of stars filled the microscope of Brainstorm and Perceptor's telescope. They nodded their helms at the discovery and turned to Rose. 

"We have determined on what you gave us is in fact, true. You did take three and they all gave you the same results did it or did it not?" Brainstorm asked. 

"Yes, but you know these things don't seem to be accurate enough! Thank you." Rose said. 

"No problem, we do love to study objects like these, so do you mind if we use it?" Preceptor asked.  

"Go ahead. Since I don't need to use it any further. I'm going to my room." Rose said leaving. 

"Understood." Perceptor responded, Rose left back to the habsuite ze shared with zir partners. 

Rodimus Prime, Kup, Rung and Swerve. They all were in a committed relationship and enjoyed each others company, the relationship was very healthy and it helped each of the members with their own issues. 

Upon entering the room, Rose was greeted with arms wrapped around zir waist, the outlier places his helm in the crook of zir neck and kissed it.

"Mmmngh. Roddy..." Rose moans. 

"Hey beautiful, how are ya?" He chuckles and pulled away. 

"I'm fine, uh. So what's got you all chipper this evening?" Rose asked. 

"Hmm... I don't know~ Maybe it's because you're here~" Rodimus said. Rose chuckles and pulled away from Rodimus. 

"But, I'm about to head into the shower, mind coming with me?" Rodimus asked. 

"Hm. Sure, it's been awhile since I've last showered or hung out with you." Rose said smiling. 

"Alright then." Rodimus heads outside of the hallway with Rose. Rodimus passed by the various rooms until opening the door to the shower room. 

"I'm going to prepare the shower. You can gather the items needed to shower." Rodimus said to Rose whom nods. 

Rodimus watches as Rose heads into the storage cabinet in the shower room and gathered some items needed to shower. 

Rodimus on the other hand, walked into the shower. He turned the knob in the shower, little bits of water came out of the shower and he felt it, it was a little bit hot and he turned it. 

After a few minutes of adjusting the temperature to lukewarm, Rose came in with the items required for bathing. 

"Just in time Rosie. I got the shower to the right temperature." Rodimus said. 

"Oh! I didn't know which polish you wanted, but I settled on a few." Rose said, Rodimus nodded. 

"I don't care about which polish you got me, I just want to hang out with you." Rodimus said, "I feel bad for not being able to hang out with you as much as Rung... Or Swerve or... Kup." Rodimus said. 

"Oh... Um..." Rose said, ze heard Rodimus say Kup's name bitterly, but ze walked inside of the shower with Rodimus as ze and him bathed. While they spoke about their relationship, Rodimus kept actively avoiding bringing up Kup. 

Rose took note of this and sighs. "Roddy?" 

"... Yes, Rosy?" Rodimus questioned. 

"What has been going on with you and Kup?" Rose asked. 

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb." 

"I'm not." 

Rose gave the "look" to Rodimus.