Kitten problem [Macaque x Fem!Reader]

~Plot~
This one shot is about how Y/N has Macaques powers, but neither her or Macaque know about it until one day he comes home and he can't find her, turns out Y/N had turned into a kitten, having no clue how she did, and she can't communicate.
TW: slight cussing, as in VERY little
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was just a normal day, Y/N was at Macaques Dojo waiting for him while he takes care of some business.

He told her that he would be back by sunset, so she figured that she would just wait for him and watch a movie. Mid-way through the movie, she had gotten bored and just laid down on the couch staring at the ceiling. "Hm, I wonder if Macaque can turn into a cat or something, if I could do that, it would be so cool, I don't even know what I would do" Y/N said

Just then she took a nap, and when she woke up, she was a kitten with H/C fur. She was freaking out, and when she tried to say something all that came out was a meow. 'Oh god, what am I gonna do' she thought, just then she heard a noise from outside the door, she was already freaking out so she just hid under the couch.

Macaque was home, "Hey lotus, I'm back!" No response. 'Where is she?..' he thought, normally she would come up and hug him then say hi, then he heard some rustling under the couch, he pulled out his staff held his guard up. "Whoever's there come out, or I won't hesitate to make you." He said with a growl. It couldn't possibly be Y/N no way she would fit under there, no one could unless you were really small.

Y/N started freaking out once again, she knew Macaque could kill her easily if she came out and scared him, so she stayed hidden until she heard him threaten the 'intruder'

Macaque was about to lift up the couch until he heard a small meow and a H/C kitten came out from under, "What the.." he said relaxing, how did a kitten even get in here? "Where did you come from..? And how did you even get in here?" He said while looking around, was there another cat? Maybe a mom around or a hole they could've crawled through but nothing.

"Well, I guess I could keep you around" he said holding the cat to his chest "But that means I have to name you, well, first I have to check whether your a girl or boy." He said holding the cat up, the second he looked the kitten just hissed and jumped out his hands, (poor Y/N😭)

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, but looks like your a girl, I think I'll name you plum, speaking of which I still need to find Y/N" He said, he went to go look around the dojo but she was no where to be found, he was getting worried so he decided that he would go out and look around the city, without anyone noticing of course

While he was looking around the house Y/N kept trying to find a way to tell him it was her by meowing and clawing on his pants but he just kept saying he was busy, so she just gave up and went to go lay on the couch and wait for him to come back

~Time Skip~

When Macaque came back Y/N was already asleep on Macaques bed, it was late. Macaque had came back tired and disappointed, he was worried about Y/N but he knew he needed to rest if he wanted to look again tomorrow

Macaque showered and went to bed, The kitten was laying in his spot so he picked her up carefully, laid down, and placed her on his chest, Y/N was internally freaking out, they have never cuddled before, at least not in his bed like this, but she eventually gave in, and worst of all, when he started petting her she started purring. (Sorry not sorry) Macaque just smiled at this, he found it sort of cute.

The next morning came and Macaque decided that he would look when it was dark, especially with the Monkey Kid out there, he would probably think that he was up to no good , and Buddha knows what would happen if Wukong happened to be there.

He was making breakfast when he realized he still had to feed Plum, so he just gave her cut up pieces of the extra bacon, Shes just glad he didn't give her tuna or some shit like that.

After Y/N was done eating she went to go look around the dojo to see if she could find something to show macaque that it was her. Until she walked into his room, she found it! A photo of herself! How did she not see this before!? (Don't ask me why he has one I have no ideas for this part)

Macaque realized Plum was missing so he called her name, and that's when he heard her meow from his room " hey plum, what are you doing in here?" He said picking her up and walking out.

'No! I finally found something to help and he's carrying me away!' She thought, so she tried to fight herself out of Macaques arms until he finally let her go, She just meowed at Macaque And walked to his room, but Macaque just stood there confused, so she bit his pants and tugged on them to signal him to follow her, and so he did.

"Can we hurry please, I have to go look for Y/N soon" he said annoyed, Plum just gave him a blank stare "jeez, sorry I guess" he said while holding his hands up. Just then Y/N grabbed the picture in her mouth, placed it on the bed in front of Macaque, and sat there

"Yes, That's Y/N plum, now if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving now." He was about to turn and leave until me heard a loud meow, "Ugh, what do you want." He said as he rolled his eyes, he was really getting impatient, he just wants to go look for his Lover. He turned around and Plum was still sitting there, but this time she pointed at the photo, then at herself. Hoping he would finally understand.

"What do you mean- wait, ohhh, Y/N? Wait- Y/N!? IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU!? BUT HOW-" he said 'finally, he figured it out' she thought to herself

Y/N just meowed softly while nodding her head and plopped down on the bed, shes tired, but she guesses it's just a cat thing. Macaque then picked her up like Simba before finally holding her to his chest to which she started purring again. "I can't believe it's you! I was so worried when you weren't home, I'm glad your okay. But I guess now we have to find a way to get you back to normal"

Y/N just responded but snuggling into his chest, still purring 'How cute' Macaque thought
Maybe they could just wait one more day to get her back to normal, he does kinda prefer her like this, and maybe he could even convince her to transform into a kitten again sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1230 Words, WOW! This was longer than expected, I would say that if you guys wanted me to make a Wukong version of This I would but this took me a while so I think it's safe not to, BUT ANYWAYS, Ty for reading! Request are still open, so feel free to add one!!💕