Hanahaki disease (Sun Wukong) Fem! Y/N

Okay- so I just randomly decided I wanted to do a Hanahaki oneshot so I am. I do not have a plan for this so I'm making it up as i go, and also I should be making a Macaque version soon ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now you and Wukong have been close since Mk had introduced you to him during training. Wukong the would always convince Mk to let you stay longer after training then he'll take you back home.

What are you guys doing while Mk is gone? You two are either sitting down on the Mountain watching the sunset, playing around with the monkeys around FFM or just sitting down on the couch watching 'Monkey King: The Animated Series'.

But throughout time you started to develop feelings for the immortal, but you were too scared to tell him anything, let alone confess your love.

Then you started to feel like your love was stupid, pointless. So much that you started avoiding him altogether. But you could never get rid of your feelings for the king.

Everyday was the same, until one day you started coughing up roses, and blood. You brushed it off but it kept getting worse and worse. So you decided to go see a doctor.

At the doctors, they told you that it was called the 'Hanahaki disease' it happens when they suffer from one-sided love and begin to to cough/throw up roses and blood. The only ways to stop it is if the person confesses their love to said person, surgical remove which will make them loose love for the person,  but what the doctor didn't tell you is that you could die.

You didn't know what to do about this information. You were thinking about the surgery but you didn't want to loose your feelings for him so you decided that would would wait it out till your ready to confess to him, which is probably never.

*Time skip*

It just kept getting worse. The loss of blood made you constantly lighted headed, and you would rarely eat a decent meal. Mk had been asking you to come to training, but you kept declining saying that you were busy or you had to run errands. Of course that didn't get you far because one day Mk randomly showed up at your house with noodles.

It was Nice of him to come but you really didn't want anyone over. "Hey uh, Mk, not to be rude or anything but I'm kinda busy, I just need time alone." You said in a tired voice

"Oh uh- yeah that's fine, sorry for disturbing you, and uh..are you okay? you seem sick"

"What?- me sick? Trust me, I'm fine.. But I think you should be on your way, you don't want Pigsy upset. Thanks for coming though." And just like that you closed the door on him. You felt bad but you didn't want anyone worrying about you, not like it was a big deal anyway.

*Another time skip, sorry guys*

Okay, it was a big deal. You felt like you were going to die. You kept throwing up more and more blood and roses that you were constantly passing out every hour. It also didn't help that you weren't eating.

Until one day...you realized that it was over. You were going to die. There's no way your confessing your love to the monkey king. He probably won't even care, and will probably be annoyed with you. He must get fan girls all the time, what makes you think that he would fall in love with some girl that he hangs out with.

You were on the floor laying in your own blood with roses around you. You wanted to call Mk to say your goodbyes, he's at training but it wouldn't hurt to try. You picked up your phone that was also on the floor and quickly called Mk, it was getting harder to breath but thankfully and surprisingly he answered.

"Hey Y/N what's up? I'm training with Monkey King right now"

It felt like your throat was just closing in on you. So all he heard was your shallow breaths.

"Hey- uhm Y/N. Are you okay? I can hear your breathing"

"Mk..I just wanted to say thank you..for everything.." you said between short breaths.

"Wait. What do you mean? Y/N are you okay? Answer me"

And you hung up.

*with mk and monkey king*

"Shoot! Monkey king we need to go now. There's something seriously wrong with Y/N I think she's sick or something! She just called me on the phone and said thanks for everything then just hung up!"

"Woah kid. Relax, did she say anything to you before?"

"No, well- she did seem exhausted when I went over a few weeks ago. But we need to go now! If it's something serious we might be too late."

Then Wukongs face turned serious. "Lets go."

*back with Y/N*

It was getting harder and harder to breath and you decided to write a letter in case someone did come and check on you. You looked around and found a random paper and pen on the table. So you grabbed it and started writing.

"To whom may be reading this I just wanted to say goodbye. I can't handle it anymore, throwing up blood and roses, I feel like I'm going to die. If your seeing this Mk, or anyone of my friends I just wanted to say thank you. For everything. I really owe it to you guys. And to Sun Wukong, the person I've loved for a while now. I'm sorry that I never told you and I understand if you hate me, you must get fangirls all the time. I mean, you are the Monkey king. But anyways, it's getting harder to breath , but im sorry. For not telling you when I had the chance, When I could've avoided this...Goodbye." (Please don't ask me how you did this while literally dying-)

And with one last last breath, it was over.

"We're here."

Quickly, Mk hopped off his mentors cloud and ran to Y/N's door with Wukong following.

"Y/N? Are you there, we're here to check on you, you seemed really sick on the call.."

And just then Wukong smelled it. Blood, your blood.

"Mk move away from the door" and just then he kicked the door open. And there you were, your lifeless body on the floor.

"Y/N!!"  Wukong ran up to you, picking you up. 

"Y/n come on. Answer me, please."

While He was with you, Mk realized the note and read it and he instantly started tearing up.

"Uhm..Monkey king, you may want to read this. It's from Y/N"

Monkey King slowly read the note and when he finished, he started crying. You loved him, and you were like this because of your love to him. Why couldn't you have told him? Why did you have yourself suffering this much? Was it worth it if it costed you your life? He had so many questions but there was nothing he could do about it, except cry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. This was SO bad. Anyways i didn't really know how to end this so that's all I have, I should  be making a Macaque version but I don't know yet. But Ty for reading!