{Wukong x Fem!reader}💛

Plot: Y/N is bored and decides to play a prank on Wukong, but it goes longer than expected
TW: Slight cussing, fake cuts and blood, kind of angst
Anyways, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*The previous day*

It was just a normal day on Flower Fruit Mountain, Mk and Monkey King were training, while you were just sitting in The Great Sages House (??) . You were sick of this, it was like this everyday. He and Mk were always too busy training, while you were stuck in the house doing absolutely nothing, and even when Wukong was done, he was always too tired giving you a 'Goodnight' and going to sleep.

So that's when you decided to play small- actually, no., BIG prank on the monkey. Since your lovers mountain was mostly just peaches and old relics, you had to go buy the proper materials you needed.

*Present day*

Thankfully, you thought of this the day before and already got the needed items. Now, you just needed to hurry up and set up the plan before Wukong and Mk were done training.

You had bought a blender with a sharp blade (you made sure of that so this was believable), a ceramic plate so when your lover comes in you can smash it and catch his attention, and lastly, Nfsw makeup and fake blood. 'Oo~ this is going to be a good one' you thought. Fortunately, in Highschool you were in Theater class so you knew how to put on the said makeup and have at least some experience in acting.

The set up was practically done and now you were just adding the fake blood on the blender and plate. You had a big cut on your head, on that one you added extra of the fake blood so it was dripping, then you had two other cuts on you left arm, you put a piece of a broken plate you found in Wukong house in the cut.

Finally, you were finished now you just had to wait.

*With Wukong and Mk*

"Okay bud, I think that's  enough for today, besides, I wanted to end early today anyways." Said the Monkey. Mk, just gave a small 'yes!' Today's training was a bit harder, and he was exhausted. Then they said their goodbyes and went their ways.

Wukong was excited, this was the first time in a while where he ended training early, and now he can finally spend some quality time with his peaches. He probably could've done this sooner, but Mk needed the training then, now he thinks Mk is stronger than before. But even then, the kids still needs a break.

*Back with Y/N* 
She heard Wukong and Mk say their goodbyes, she was nervous, 'what if he doesn't believe it and he's mad at me?' She thought to herself, "Nahh, I'll be fine, I'm just over reacting."  She said to herself.

Just then Wukong walked through the door. "Hey peaches,  I'm done with training!" She heard him yell.

The plan was in action.

"Hey Lo- AH SHIT-" she yelled pretending to be cut off, she then smashed the plate on the floor, quickly laid down, placed the blender blade next to fake cut, closed her eyes, and slammed to fist to the ground so he thought she fell.

The second he heard the slam on the floor, he rushed over to Y/N. "Y/N ARE YOU OKA-" He froze. Right in front of him was his lover, a large slash on her head, still bleeding, as well as two cuts on her arm with one of them with a piece of plate in her skin, and finally, a bloodied blender blade.

He rushed to the side of his "unconscious" lover and held her in his arms, she tried to hold back the tears knowing that she would be perfectly fine, but he couldn't. He started softly crying into her chest saying muffled "wake up's"  and "Y/N's"

This almost made Y/N give up the act, Almost. But she decided to cut him some slack by pretending to drowsily wake up. "H-huh...? What-what happened..?" You mumbled