Greely Takes Over

{ Dreamily App helped make this story }

Greely sat at the roof top of his volcano lair. He watched as phantoms came from portals and took over Jamaa. He had a small smirk on his face; after everything he's done, nothing could get between them. The only thing stopping him was one person in particular.
He thought about the events that occurred after the fight with the other alphas. He remembered the way they've gotten along so well, even if they were enemies at times, which happened quite often. Then how he would be so nice when he knew it was all an act, he was never really a nice guy.
It was almost like their personalities matched perfectly, and it was almost scary to watch him become such a different person when he wasn't around. That's the thing about alphas; sometimes they are kind, but sometimes they can change. Like what he did, or when he tried to kill them with the phantoms, trying to trap away them . He couldn't let them escape again.
It wouldn't matter anyway since he has control over all of Jamaa now; Greely could just call them here, turn this entire place upside down and destroy it. But he didn't want to do that because then he'd lose something important. Greely was unsure of what to do. He satupon his balcony, his creations taking over.
A few moments later, a portal opened up next to him. A boy walked out and approached Greely, who looked up and stared at him. The boy was about five years old, and looked a lot more muscular than him. His fur was and his eyes were a light blue color. His features were pretty good as well. That for saying, this was a sabertooth cat, which he usually only saw in nature or in movies, not in person.
The child bowed before him. "Hello, Master Greely." He said in a polite manner.
"Well hello there, kiddo. What brings you here today? I don't see any of your friends with you, so where is everyone else?" Greely asked with concern. The young boy didn't move, and he was quiet for a while. He just stood there silently, looking at Greely intently.
Suddenly, he started laughing, surprising Greely with his sudden laugh. It was loud, but not obnoxious. It made Greely chuckle.
"What's funny?" Greely asked curiously. This kid seems to have a strange way of expressing emotions, but it still managed to make Greely laugh. If he had to guess, the boy must feel embarrassed. Or angry. This child was not sane, but is anyone sane at this point? Greely was taking over all of Jamaa and maybe other worlds next! Then this young sabertooth tiger showed up through a portal!
Maybe he has no self worth anymore? No.
No, no, he shouldn't think like that. He should be glad that the boy has come. He knows who this young one is, he was sure about it. And yet...
His expression suddenly got serious, he felt like crying. "You know who I am right?
"Of course I do!" The saberooth scoffed, "You are ... Greely... you are my slave owner.. I am your slave, coming to take over your spot by killing you! But first.. My name is Saber." Saber lunges at Greely, only to be slammed into a wall.. Greely quickly grabs the young sabertooth and holds him tightly against him.
Saber claws at Greely's neck and tries to pry himself free. Greely growls and slams the young sabertooth against a wall, keeping him pinned. Greely stares deep into Saber's red eyes. "I know who you are and why you're here! Because you want to take over all of Jamaa! To take my power for yourself. You wanna hurt my friends!!" Greely growled, trying his hardest to remain calm. He didn't want this strength of his to hurt anyone ever again that was close to He doesn' want that responsibility. He doesn't care how much danger it will put them in. They're going to die either way, he can't stop it. He'll have to accept his fate, and save these people if he can.
He slowly released his grip from around Saber and placed him on the floor. Saber turned away from Greely and and blacked out. Greely sighed and rubbed his neck. Greely sets Saber in med bay, knowing he needed to find the others.
He went back inside his volcano lair and searched for the others. He found them in the kitchen, eating some food, knowing they snuck in, but didnt see Peck.He walked over to them and sat down.
"Hey guys," Greely said, "Where's Peck?" he asked, staring at them. Everyone paused and seemed worried. 'Did you guys notice anything wrong?' Greely thought, noticing everyone look nervous. "Where is Peck. Where is she!" He got frustrated. Not becuase they were intruding on his home but also wouldnt tell him where peck was."Tell me right now!!" He shouted, startling everyone. They all looked at him, surprised at him. "I'll rip your throats out!" He threatened, glaring at each one of them.
Peck sat in her room. She had been avoiding Greely all day. Ever since that night where she accidentally woke him up and kissed him. Only if Peck realized that Greely also loved her... Greely yells again, Everyone! Out! Out of my house!" He watched everyone leave, not knowing peck had snuck in and eavesdropped. He heads off to Med Bay.