Peck Chimes In PT2

{Made with Dreamily app}

There was no answer for what seemed like days, maybe longer. There wasn't any response. Not even a letter. Nothing. The last few times that Peck had tried Greely had ignored her and told her to get lost.
She decided to visit him again, this time without sneaking in first. This time she came prepared; with flowers and a heart shaped card.
"Greely." She said walking in. Greely didn't look up, he simply continued to read. "I'm here. I've come to tell you that... well I guess I can't really say this without sounding weird. Can I sit down?" Greely didn't respond to her question and she sat next to him. "Look Greely, I know our past wasn't great. If it means anything, I still love you."
That's when Greely finally looked at her. The surprise was obvious, as she expected, but she knew Greely, he always tried to hide the pain behind a still empty face he always had to hide any emotions, "you still love me?"
Peck nods, "yes Greely. I know we are two different species. I know the alphas broke up and took their species with them. But I want to be with you. I want to take over the world with Greely. I love you Greely. Please let me join you."
Greely smiles and kisses her on the lips.  After a while they part. "As long as the rest of the world stays out of my business, as long as I get to rule it, and as long as everyone loves me for what I am," he says. "Then I will allow you to join me."