chapter 1

Uzuki Yugao sat on the floor of the ANBU HQ's Rō room. She stuffed down a storage scroll on her bag that contained many more storage scrolls, Yugao turned around as she placed an extra two katana's in a new storage scroll and placed them in her bag. Raising her head, she turned to look at the man who wore the ANBU outfit with a mask that resembles a fox, his black hair hanging in front of his mask.

"Kitsune-senpai," Yugao called out with a respectful tone, "I finished packing supplies worth eight months. Kunais, shurikens and two extra katanas."

"Senpai, with all of the extra packings, other's would mistake it as if you're going rogue." Tenzo entered the room and cracked a joke after hearing Yugao's report.

Kitsune didn't leaved his attention to his supplies as he replied with a rough and disagreeing tone, "What the hell are you talking about? Did you not read the report?" Tenzo deadpanned as he cursed himself from cracking that joke, he swear that even Yugao behind her mask was looking straight through him with an annoyed expression. "Ever since the war against a godly-being, five years ago, those annoying Zetsu's are still spread across the whole entire world, hiding like a rat in a sewer." Kitsune hissed his last sentence, "Knowing those Zetsu's they're probably in disguise using their special yet annoying technique. From the whole report, I received from Naruto after the war, he reported that thanks to the Kyūbi's ability to distinguish negative emotions, it gave me a whole new idea and began working on a new seal."

Kitsune explained in a tired tone, he created a shadow clone as the said clone opened the locker of Kitsune and took out a three pieces of paper that has a complex seal in it. The clone gave Tenzo and Yugao each seal and dispelled himself. "Placing that seal in your heart and activating it through a half-tiger, you'll feel a chakra that surrounds your heart and next through your eyes that will see through a complete different view. For the past months, I couldn't make a seal that could 'sense' so instead I made a seal to 'see'." Kitsune explained the context, pulling out three ninjato he stored them in a storage seal and placed them in a cafe that says: weapon.

Tenzo looks at the seal as he was about to paste it in his heart but was interrupt me by a familiar voice.

"Don't even think about it Tenzo." Kakashi warned as his eyes never leaving his Icha Icha Paradise book, "That seal is a very complex one of a kind so its best to have Kitsune supports you."

"Rokudaime-sama!" Tenzo and Yugao greeted with respect as they bowed down completely astonished that as someone as busy was visiting them.

"Maa, dropped the honorifics just call me like you guys use to." Kakashi reasoned with an exasperation tone, obviously tired of hearing the same honorifics again and again.

Yugao rose an eyebrow under her mask as she spoke with a confuse tone, "Senpai, why are you wearing your old clothes?"

"Maa, Kitsune said that I was needed for the mission, knowing him there's not much of a choice so I decided to come along." Kalashi explained as he walk towards his old locker and took out his Inu mask, "Luckily, Tsunade-sama agreed to cover the paperwork for me as the situation was serious."

"So that's why Sai was temporary in charge of babysitting Orochimaru." Tenzo muttered to himself it didn't go unheard by the rest of the people present, "But, why is Genma here?"

"Don't mind him." Kitsune said ignoring the mock hurt tone Genma produced, "Genma, Raido and Iwashi are improving their Flying Thunder God Jutsu formation by using seals." Kitsune let out a sigh of exhausted, Kitsune could vividly remembered three shinobis, who continuesly continued to pestering him on teaching then seals to improve the Flying Thunder God Jutsu. "Also what the hell are you standing there for?" Even with his mask hiding his face, Tenzo could still feel the glare his senpai was sending him. "Pack your own supplies." He ordered.