chapter 2

"S-senpai, what do you mean by transported to another dimension."

Kitsine let out an exasperation sigh, taking off his mask and the black wig from his face to reveal his pale skin and indigo eye-color that appear to be droopy and tired-Well, he is tired because of a one stupid mistake-and the common Uzumaki red hair. His hair was long and silky, it reached the middle of his back with a short shoulder-length strands that framed both sides of his face, "It's exactly as what you think Yugao." Kitsune confirmed as he shot Tenzo a distinctive-tired glare, "And you." Kitsune pointed, "You should be able to tell the difference since no one in this world possess chakra."

Now that Tenzo had thought about it, he never saw anyone using hand-seals whenever one of the clown police would use their powers.

"Since when were you awake, Kitsune?" Kakashi asked his comrade, taking out a water from his storage scrolls and drank it before anyone could have seen him. He felt refreshed as the dehydration dissapeared from his throat.

"The moment Tenzo appeared." Kitsune bluntly replied as he entered in a meditation state, he stayed quiet for a moment as if his thoughts were running for numerous plans and opened his mouth, "All of us, excluding Tenzo, should replenish our chakra. And Tenzo, expand your chakra reserves, you won't be able to use the wood dragon jutsu with that kind of chakra you currently have." Tenzo replied with a confirmed 'yes', "Yugao, the moment your chakra is replenished, train with Tenzo. Kakashi, you expand more of your chakra, after that, try using the Kamui."

Kitsune didn't like the eerie silence that followed after his sentence, nonetheless he continued to meditate.

"Kitsune. . . What are you talking about?" Kalashi asked clearly wasn't expecting a response if he wasn't to be more specific, "I lost the sharingan after the war."

"Kakashi, we've morphed onto our youth, look at your own reflection."

"Kakashi-senpai. . ." Yugao hesitated for a moment, "Kitsune-senpai is correct." Yugao said as she focused her eyes at Kakashi's left eye and handed him her katana. Kakashi silently take the katana and saw his own reflection at the sharp metalic sword. Kakashi found his breath subconsciously hitches, as he deeply stared at the sharingan that Obito had gifted him.

"You're probably in your fourteen body, judging from the newly looking scar in your right shoulder." Kitsune guessed without bathing an eye from them, Tenzo had already fallen asleep from exhaustion so he'd guessed that Tenzo will train the moment he wakes up from his sleep.

Kakashi passed the katana to Yugao, sheathing her katana, she followed Kitsune's actions. Yugao winced at how low her chakra reserves were, they were barely a Genin-level, it seems that she has a lot of work to do with her chakra.

Kakashi ate one jerky from his food supplies, soon later, Kakashi also meditate.

.

.

.

.

As soon as Kitsune had finished replenishing his chakra, he rose his stiffly body, ignoring Yugao and Kakashi, and went for his bag. He took out a cup of ramen and water from his storage scroll. He opened the lid of the cup of ramen and boiled the water using a fire jutsu.

"How much time can you increase your chakra reserves to activate the Kamui?" Kitsune asked rhetorically, he couldn't wait to get out of the dimension he was in, he was already starting to miss the fresh air that Konoha has.

"Hmm, maa, it should be three weeks." Kakashi reply, even with the laid-back tone he was using, though Yugao and Kitsune could tell that he was as much as disappointed as them. Maybe it was due to the fact that they've been comrades for years? "But since I also need to eat, rest and bathe, it might take two months."