chapter 3

People really didn't expect a Hokage or any Kage's to perform missions-unless its an emergency-Kakashi, however, manage to get out of his office, that was piled with paperwork that never seemed to decrease, and was dragged by Kitsune to perform an eight months long mission together with his old ANBU team, leaving Tsunade to take care of the paperworks.

Now, some may be wondering how did Tsunade even agreed at the fact of looking after the village while the current Hokage is out on the mission? Knowing her, as a retired shinobi, all she wanted was to enjoy her golden days. It's simple, really. Kitsune had given-Bribed-her a high-class sake that she hadn't taste or heard of and a pill he found on one of his missions in the past that allows one, who swallows the pill, to turn back into their thirty years prior body.

As much to say, Tsunade was obviously delighted at turning back onto ther thirty years prior body.

And as they were about to depart for the mission. Genma had accidentally spilled an ink while working on a high-rank space-time seal and in result, he and his team got teleported to an unknown dimension that has a higher advance technology and medical knowledge, though their treatment was nowhere near Konoha's. People who'd walk around with an animal or mechanical features that aren't the result of a human experimentation, and appearantly they view everything in this world as black and white. And not grey at all.

Honestly if you'd ask him, it's really ridiculous.

Letting out a sigh, he thought back before he had arrived at the ANBU HQ. He should have known that something bad was gonna occur with the mirror cracking itself while he was checking himself out, having his toe trip against a table leg multiple times despite being able to dodge it he just couldn't and with all of the black cats he had crossed path against and with all of the changing turns he had to do.

Here he currently was. Teleported in a different world and is currently in his fourteen years old body with the sharingan. God, he had a feeling that Sakura would be all over him with the younger body he currently is walking.

He admit that it surely amazed him that he was still able to keep his mind sane-unlike a certain someone-at being in a different world where everything works differently at his he was raised. Though, he knew that the only reason why he 'was' still sane is because he has his comrades together with him.

Kakashi walk through the streets, wondering around trying to find more intel. Quirks. No matter how much he tried to place his mind into it, he couldn't mentally comprehend that such a world exist without the existence of chakra. Although, Kakashi may not be an expert at sensing, he could tell each individual in this world about their powers. It's simply, really. Though, his sensing may be faint, but it was still there. For example, there was this one time he had clashed against a villain in a dark alleyway, from one of his walks, he could slightly feel an energy that sticks to their fingertips. And guess what. It was actually the source of their quirk.

Kakashi restrained himself from taking his kunai as a man descended in front of him. He may look shabby, but Kakashi knew that it was a pro hero, judging from how he had easily descended with no siglty aching ankles.

"Kid, what are you doing here?"

Kakashi raised an eyebrow at the being called a 'kid'. Nonetheless he replied, "Oh nothing." The man raised an eyebrow, "I got lost. . . ."

"You got lost?" The man repeated in confusion.

Kakashi nodded, and later on nod again, "On the road of life." Kakashi didn't bothered to explain as he took out his Icha-Icha Paradise, and turned at the riveting fifth chapter 'Positions, Place and Angle's Doesn't Matter as Long as I Can Enter,' which was the most embarrassing yet satisfying plot in Kakashi's perspective.