chapter 5

This is before Kakashi entered the entrance exam.

.

.

.

Kakashi, as usual, left both of his kouhai's all on their own and went somewhere else to train and rest.

He didn't have a problem leaving the two shinobi behind all on their own, they're adults, and on top of it all, they're shinobi's. They can take care of themselves. He nonchalantly thought to himself. Yugao and Tenzo was not someone or soembody who couldn't rely on themselves, and Kakashi is certainly isn't somekind of a babysitter, it's hilarious if you ask him. Him, a Hokage, babysitting after his elite soldiers was utterly a complete disrespect towards their skills and abilities.

"-you again!"

Kakashi nonchalantly rose his eyelids and looked at the man in front of him. Damn, he was completely preoccupied on his thoughts that he couldn't sense Eraserhead until he had heard his voice.

Kakashi raised his book over his face and pretends to giggle, "Maa, maa, you're making it sounds like I'm a nuisance."

Kakashi giggled even more as he could see the edges of his lips everlastingly twitching at his remark.

"I-It's n-n," Eraserhead let out a sigh, running his hand over his shoulder-length hair before shaking his head. Kakashi could tell that he was getting tired at his remarks, much to his amusement though, "You know what? Never mind," He said in a low whisper, although Kakashi could clearly still hear it.

Ironically, Kakashi wondered, if Eraserhead were to find out that he was actually a thirty-four years old middle age man that was somehow transported into this world all because of a single stupid mistake. He wondered what his reaction would be.

Would he be flustered at the thought of treating Kakashi like a kid when in actuality he's a middle age man who's older than him? Not that Kakashi could blame him as he was currently in his younger and much weaker body.

Would he say that Kakashi had gone crazy and would immediately sent him to a therapist? Despite the situation being funny,-In Kakashi's opinion, that is- He utterly despise the idea of being dragged to a therapist with zero shinobi skills, though he'd say that the important thing was the mindset.

"-kid!"

Kakashi rose an eyebrow towards Eraserhead who had suddenly raise his voice. Placing his hand, that formed a fist, over his mouth and cleared his throat. "Were you listening to what I was just saying?"

Kakashi wondered whether he should fuck the man-looking-hobo or not. But where's the fun in that?

Kakashi gave the man his typical eye-smile and tilts his head over to the side.

"Maa, you were sayin'?" Kakashi grins under his mask, his lone eye glinted with mischief as Aizawa's right eye twitch in annoyance. Maa~ he missed his students, he can't wait to annoy the hell out of them.

Aizawa let out an exasperation sigh, and opened his mouth to change the subject, "Cone to think of it," He says, "You never told me your name."

Kakashi hummed, "I never?" He decided to plays dumb for a while.

Aizawa nodded, slightly grunting.

Kakashi knew where was the conversation going. He, however, has no intention on revealing his name. With this world's advanced technology, Kakashi knew that they'd somehow have a registry to every civilian-Though, maybe. . . just maybe, not everyone,-in their computer. Stating his name to Eraserhead and have him looking it up in their registry, Kakashi will be deemed as a suspicious unknown person.