Everything Alright?!

Emil laid with his back to his brother. "Emil...?", whispered Lukas and turned his brother completely on his back. He was shocked as he saw his brother. His whole body was pale and thin. Little beads of sweat were on his forehead and his left arm was around his stomach. The back of Luka's hand touched Emil's forehead. "Good luck hasn't a fever", thought Norway to himself with a sigh.

Lukas shook him soft but no response. Then he shook him harder and called his name:"Emil Steilsson!" With that Emil opened his eyes and whispered something. "What?", asked Lukas. "Big b-brother", stuttered Emil and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and tried to sit up. Before he fell back Lukas catched him and helped him up. "Emil look in my eyes!", said Lukas. He laid then his hand on his cheek and pulled his face in his direction. He wiped his hair from his face and looked him in his eyes.

"What's wrong?", he asked worried.

"N-nothing! I-I'm fine!", he stuttered and looked away from his brother. "I don't believe you! Please tell me what's wrong with you?! I only want to help you." With that Emil stood up and asked:"Breakfast is ready isn't it?" Lukas nodded. Then both walked downstairs and sat on the table. "Where the he'll where you two!?", said Matthias angrily. The others looked to Lukas then to Emil. "Emil you don't look well is everything okay?", asked Tino.

"Y-yes", he meant and looked at his empty plate. The others took some food except Emil. Lukas looked at him questioning. "Aren't you hungry?" Emil shook his head and didn't look up. "C'mon you have to eat something... only one bun", said Tino and looked at him worried. Emil sighed and took one bun and whispered:"Fine!?"