Mealtime

The five nordics sat on the table except Iceland. He only poked in his food. "Aren't you eating? ", asked Lukas with worry.

Then he muttered something unintelligible. "What?"

"Forget it", Emil sighed. "You have to eat Emil" Emil sighed again and took a bit of his fish. Only from the taste of food his stomach turned. Than he took pair bites.

His older Brother and Tino gave him a worried look. "Is everything alright?", asked Tino and looked to Emil bewildered.

"Mhh"

"Emil", said Lukas quietly and shook his shoulder. Emil turned to his side so that he looked into Luka's eyes. "What's wrong? Doesn't taste it good?"

"No t-that's not it!", stuttered Emil and he turned back to his food. He continued eating. Lukas and Tino switched glances. They know that something was wrong. In the middle of Lukas thoughts Matthias screamed into the room:" And how taste my food?" Matthias had his stupid smirk on his face , like usually, and than he looked at Iceland who his face twisted.

"Ey, Emil what's up?! Don't taste it good? ", said Matthias sad with his puppy eyes. 'The third who is asking me if something wrong with me. Slowly it's annoying!?', thought Emil to himself. "But! It tastes good, really!", said Emil with a false smirk and ate the last piece.

"And how tasted it to you?", asked Matthias and looked to the others. "It was delicious, thanks!", said Tino with a bride smirk. Berwald who sat in front of Tino nodded in agreement and meant:" Really good!"

"Norgie how taste it to you?", screamed Matthias. "Don't call me Norgie!", cried Lukas," And it was good!" Lukas looked at the clock.