Bedtime

It was 8 o' clock. Then he stood up and bring his plate in the kitchen. The others followed him. "Good night", said Matthias and went upstairs. "Night", said Tino and Berwald at the same time. Berwald pulled Tino on his sleeve upstairs.

Luka's looked at Emil as he have eight heads or something. "C'mon", said Lukas with a hint move. The two Brothers went upstairs. 'I'm so full. I need it out.', thought Emil to himself and got a little bit of panic. He leaned against the banisters.

His Brother Luka's didn't notice and walked into his room. Emil moaned from pain and closed his eyes for a moment. Than he walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind him. H locked thd door.

Like usually he knelt in front of the toilet and put two fingers in his throat. Twenty minutes later his stomach was empty. As he stood up he was a little bit dizzy.

Then as he was in his room he collapsed on his bed and drifted into sleep.

It was 8:30 am. Everyone was awake except Emil. Tino and Berwald sat on the couch in the living room and watched TV meanwhile Luka's and Matthias making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready!", Matthias screamed. At this Tino and Berwald sat on the table. Lukas put the food on the desk and sat with Matthias on the table. "Where's Emil?", asked Tino and looked to Lukas. Lukas shrugged with his shoulders. "I wake him", said Lukas and stood up.

Meanwhile at Emil's door. He knocked at Emils door and walked in. "Emil! Wake up!", he said peaceful and sat on the bed from his younger Brother.