Finding Out

As they were finished they brought the plates into the kitchen. "What are we going to do today?", screamed Matthias with a stupid smirk. Everyone looked at him except Emil. He walked upstairs into the bathroom and locked the door. "Ey where is he going?"

"Maybe into the bathroom?", said Berwald. Lukas looked worried at Berwald and went upstairs to check if he's alright. He heard gag sounds from the bathroom it worried him. Then he knocked at the bathroom door and called his name:"Emil?" He knocked again and tried to open the door. But it was locked. "Emil unlock the door or I get Matthias and he will kick the door down!" No answer. "Okay have it your way!" Lukas stormed downstairs to Matthias  he packed his sleeve and pulled him up to the bathroom door. "What!?"

"Kick the door down!", screamed Lukas. Matthias hadn't seen Lukas so worried so he tried to kick the door down. After a few moments it worked. Lukas ran to Emil's side and hugged him. Then Matthias came and knelt next to them. Lukas saw how Emil put two fingers in his throat. Emil leaned with his head on Lukas chest. "How long?", he asked directly. "What's wrong with him?", asked Matthias confused. "Didn't you see that?"

"What seen? Talk!"

He had put two fingers in his throat.", whispered Lukas into Matthias ear so that Emil can't hear them. "Emil? How long is that going on?"
"What going on?!", he countered. "You know what I mean! And look in my eyes when I talk to you!" With that he looked Lukas in the eyes. He could see the worry and pain in his eyes. Emil looked away and whispered something. "What?"
"For a month", he said a little bit louder. Lukas and Matthias were shocked. "Why haven't I noticed?", asked Lukas himself loudly. Matthias laid his hand on Lukas back and said:"Don't blame yourself!" Then Lukas took Emil bridal style and asked:"Could you drive us to the hospital?"

Matthias nodded. They went down where Tino and Berwald sat on the couch. Tino looked then to Lukas who carried Emil in his arms. He stood up and walked to them followed by Berwald. "What's wrong with him?", asked Tino worried and looked to Matthias. "Bulimia Nervosa"
Tino's eyes widened with shock. "Guys are you coming with us?", asked Matthias and looked at the two. Both nodded. Matthias and Berwald sat at the front and on the passenger seat were Luka and Tino and in the middle Emil.

One month later Emil was healthy and his weight was normal.

Sorry for the crappy end :/