5. (The finale)

Hey!

You made your decision, didn't you? Your therapist did push you to make a long closure. Sike. As if you hadn't made them before.

I didn't want anything from you ever. Nothing. Maybe it was the first time, I begged. I begged in front of my mother to accept you, I begged in front of my friends to understand my feelings and not hate you, I begged in front of you to accept me. Maybe just as a friend. But you couldn't even give me that.

The closure was nice. You asked for my forgiveness? Or something like that. My heart broke on the last hour of my 18th birthday. The pain I felt that I lost one of the most precious feelings of my life. My love. My feelings of love. Because when you sent me those, I felt nothing but to cry. I indeed cried. For 14 hours. My eyes were swollen but I cried.

Whenever I am thinking your contribution in my life, I am thankful. You made me learn what toxicity can and how can affect one's life. I had forgotten myself in midst of loving you. I hated myself but you? I loved you so much, I forgot myself.

At this moment, I am grateful that you blocked me. And I am happy I got the courage to block you. From my social media and from my heart.

I love you though. The young me will always love you but I won't reach out, neither I will ever let you know that. And I'll make sure you never forget me.