Chapter 3 Captivus Surprise:

"My day isn't complete until I'm deep inside you. Your body wrapped around mine is the only way I feel whole." -Unknown

*****

Ryo asked that question with a smirk as he relocked the door before removing his shirt from Aika's body, then quickly removing his pants: His unused condom was ready to catch his raging volcano from spraying into her hot spring.

Ryo picked her up bridal style and walked back into the bedroom, where he laid her head on the pillow. He went on top of her, his balls straddling Aika's labia as his penis waited to be let into her magma.

"You are so gorgeous," Ryo told her as he massaged her breasts. "I'm so grateful I found you." And I hope the guys will be happy with my choice, he thought.

"You know, I've been thinking. I want to taste you as you've tasted me. It's only fair." He slid his hips forward and back, so his balls would get a reaction from Aika, which clearly also got one out of his own lips. "Guess I should have expected that to stimulate me as well," he laughed. Ryo licked his lips, "I am very curious about your beautiful vagina's flavor. I bet it tastes as wonderful as your mouth." His index went over her lips, separating them as he stroked the bottom one. Ryo's hand then went under her chin as his mouth caught hers in a sweet, slow kiss.

Ryo balanced on his elbows so as not to squash her as his bottom half laid upon her.

Aika's hands ran over Ryo's six-pack and chest, going over his nipples. With her mind in a world of its own, doing whatever it wanted without her consent, her fingers returned to his pebbles on their way back down and pinched them, gaining a muffled growl from Ryo. A feeling of achievement appeared inside her, forcing her to pinch them again, resulting in an even deeper growl.

Ryo stopped the kiss and smirked at her, "You wanna play, huh? Then let's play." He grabbed her inner thighs and pushed them apart as he maneuvered himself face-to-face with her vagina. He could smell her divine scent.

Ryo gave a hard kiss just above her area, which acted like a suction cup, before proceeding to lick the inside of her right thigh next to the lip of her vulva. "I can't believe how soft it is down here. You should always keep it shaved."

"I will be sure to keep it that way for you, Ryo," Aika told him as her left hand went through his hair.

He smiled, then guided his tongue between the lips, licking as far down as possible before lifting Aika's bottom up to continue to her butthole. Once at that spot, he toyed with her by wiggling his tongue upon it. He would even playfully push on it as if he were going to enter it. He played with that spot for only a minute before dragging his tongue back to the front and setting her ass back on the bed. But as he worked his way back up, his tongue slipped inside, causing her to gasp.

Ryo glanced upward at Aika without moving his head and smiled inwardly. He pushed his tongue in even further and got an expected moan. He flicked his tongue wildly, forcing Aika to arch her back and moan louder.

Ryo then assaulted his tongue in and out of her vulva. "You taste so good, Aika. Come for me. I want to taste your juices fully."

Aika's eyes were shut tightly, her head facing the left. Ryo watched her chest heave up and down heavily. He reached up with his right hand to grip her breast.

"I-I will give y-you what, what you desire," Aika's pleasure ran rampantly through her, but she could not come for him at that very moment.

Ryo cupped her pudendum with his mouth and continued roughhousing with his tongue. He even sucked in as if to slurp the liquid toward him.

"Ry-Ryo!" was all she could scream as three more slurps and a few more heavy tonguing forced out her cyprine.

Ryo drank her as she poured out.