Ch. 4 Pics 'N' Twitch:

Sorry for being so late in getting this chapter up. There were many factors: Work, brain fog/writer's block, depression, many add-ins/edits, and two colds.

Anyway, hope you enjoy! Sage makes an appearance in this one.

*****

Aika wondered if her lungs would eventually burst, having to go through so much heavy breathing, lots of moaning, and holding the air captive at particular points. She was right when she guessed she would be driven up the wall and through the roof, with the incredible sex Ryo had just given her.

But she was aware of the unseen presence that had made itself known since Ryo touched her thigh back at the café, forcing her mind to accept his wants. This was not how she wanted things to go, no matter what control this force had on her mind. She wanted to take it slow and work toward intimacy. Aika felt dirty, as if she was a Japanese prostitute found on the streets of the United States and brought to Japan. She could not speak to tell him that this was not right. She felt as though her vocal cords were cut from receiving the messages from her brain to her lips.

And now she sensed her thoughts becoming distant, being forced again from her mind. She wanted to hold on tight to them for when she could speak her feelings aloud again, but she felt like she was playing tug-of-war with the unseen aggressor who pulled harder like it had Superman's strength. Aika felt them yanked away as it shut the door, locked it, and swallowed the key.

Aika's negative emotions against the forthcoming intimacies vanished as if they had never existed. Ryo's voice was all she could hear now.

"Wow! That really does take a lot out of you," Ryo said as they both turned to their sides to face each other. "Can't wait to continue having sex with you," he added as he stroked her ass. Aika sensed he was going to add more to that last comment but left it as is for his own accord.

Ryo led kisses down Aika's face, starting at her forehead and working his way to her nose and right cheek, then stopping at her mouth as he took them hard into a French kiss.

Their bodies were sweaty, and their breathing needed to calm, but Ryo was good at training his body and was hoping to prepare Aika the same way for all the sex she would endear.

Because his penis stretched her out, Ryo thought it was the best time to sneak a couple of fingers into her vagina. And this time, Aika did not flinch as much as she did the first time but made a surprising move as they continued to kiss, even as her body jolted slightly: Ryo felt her hand adjust his fingers.

He was about to say an order, but what came out instead was a gasp when she placed a third finger into her. He stopped the kiss and the movement of his digits to look into her eyes. He saw mischievousness in them and returned that same look as he resumed his finger thrusting harder into her.

"Oh, Ryo!"

"I love it when you scream my name." He watched her face as he added a fourth finger, then ordered, "I want to hear you scream it again."

Ryo's added fourth digit stretched her further, and her head went back as she screamed his name again.

He thrust his fingers as fast as he could, forcing her to continue yelling his name, "Ry-Ryo!"

Aika lifted her ass to force his fingers deeper inside, and Ryo retook her mouth.

He finger fucked her for eleven minutes until more of her cyprine filled his fingers and seeped onto the bed. Ryo sucked his fingers one at a time.

"You definitely enjoyed that the second time around," he told her matter-of-factly, smiling down at her heaving chest.

Aika gently pushed Ryo to lay flat on the bed as she maneuvered to lie on top of him. Ryo wrapped his arms around her.