< How many years has it been>

R U Mine?
-Arctic Monkeys

And I can't help myself
All I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"
Well, are you mine?
Are you mine?

__________________________________

George POV
As I get out of the car tumbling after the two very speedy Nancy and Robin I try and tune into what Robin's saying.

" so basically, Eddie's uncle, Wayne  thinks..."

And that where I stopped listening. We were coming here to look at the basement archives which for some unknown reason had something to this whole Scooby Doo case.

About a meter ahead of me Robin was ranting to Nancy and by Nancy's body language I could tell she was getting sick of it. We walked through the library doors and the only sound in the library is Robins voice and the sound of a counter bell.

" So, he's a grandpa murderer"

I hear Robin say after Nancy chimes the bell. I chuckle
" so that's why I've been dragged here?" I ask sarcastically offended.

Nancy explains herself a bit more before Robin begins on their rant again until Nancy becomes impatient and begins to repeatedly ding the bell.

"I'll be with you in a second!" I hear a familiar voice call out.

"Wait..." I mumbled under my breath before I see a familiar face walk through a staff door.

𝓡𝓾𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓽

A fluffy black Afro with beautiful dark skin and a very ho- I mean nice muscular body. She hasn't really changed since high school. "Yes what can I do for you" she sighs before pausing "well if it isn't Nancy wheeler, Robin Buckley and George Matthew" she continues.

I feel my face grow hot and before I could stop myself I blurt " Long time no see?" A cheesy grin across my face.

As Rue and Nancy continue talking. My thoughts start to go on their own little Robin rant.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why did I say that, omg do they know I lik- shit don't say that omg.

" she's in a shitty mood" Robin says

"No shit, captain obvious" I reply before a grin spreads across my face.

"Can you two stop bickering please" Rue say slightly annoyed " on a serious note is the upside down back?" they ask.

" we aren't sure... yet" I say quickly.

Shit was that to weird, did I come of as annoying or polite are they on to me. Haha I sound like it in a investigation I should relax after all I went to school for 4 solid years.

" Yo you alright?" I ask.

"Uh-maybe" they shrug, I laugh. That clearly means no, I wait a bit before they continue.

" I just want this to disappear! None of us can do this for much longer" they huffed as we walked down to the basement.

I like listening to them talk, even in a situation like this.it been a while and I really missed this.

" yeah, I really hope it turns into nothing in the end" I sigh.

" I'm with you on that one" they chuckle.

My face turns red as an idea pops into my head "you know after everything hopefully blows over, we should...hang out sometime" I feel my hands shake as I wait a response.

" yeah...I'd like that" she says with a small smile.

Cool, cool, cool, smooth George, smooth George.

" we better help them before they find something important we could miss" I say

"Right yeah" Rue says and with that we begin search for lead on the Scooby doo case...haha Scooby doo case.

______________________________________________

All I wanna ever say is, "Are you mine?"
Well, are you mine? (Are you mine tomorrow?)
Are you mine? (Or just mine tonight?)
Are you mine? (Are you mine? Mine?)

_____________________________________

FUCK YEAHHHH!! WHOOP WHOOP SECOND CHAPTER FINISHED (also this is the other author if you couldn't tell)