<All i can think about is you>

I Wanna Be Yours
- Arctic Monkeys

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
_______________________________

George POV
" George! Are you even listening?" Eddie asked while clicking his finger to grab my attention.

"Yeah of course" I lie "just day dreaming" I say.

Yeah day dreaming of Rue. Good I'm such a loser I see my high school crush once and now I'm head over heels again. I mean I bet she doesn't even think of me that way let alone swing that way. God George.

"GEORGE!!" Eddie shout's this time "IM TRYING TO CATCH YOU UP, AND YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION!" He yells.

" WELL IM SORRY GEEZ" I snap back. My I cross my arms as I look away from Eddie.

" sorry" he says " I just wanna know what's more interesting then the police being after you for a crime you didn't do" he giggles.

I giggled uncrossing my arms " I'm sorry too I should have been paying attention to what you were saying but it's nothing really"

"Hey, you don't get to make a big deal out of this just to brush it off come on man spill the tea" he protests.

"Fine" i sigh, Eddie moves closer " so yesterday we me, Daphne (Robin) and Velma ( Nancy) took the mystery machine to the library and I saw Rue" I say.

"Rue?" Eddie questions

" oh you know just the person I have had a crush on since I don't know high school" I say.

" wait...REALLY!?" He gasped " AS IN THE RUE.HART"

"Yep" I say, my face turning red " not as cool as the police chasing after me" I giggle

" no but last time I check whenever Rue was brought up your hands start to shake and your face turned read like this " he says while pointing to my face " and it was even worse when you were around her so... first question, how has your face not permanently burnt to a crisp yet second did you tell them or do you think they noticed?"

" to answer your first question my skin tans and for your second I can't specifically answer, I mean I don't think she noticed I think I was pretty smooth about asking her out  if she wanted to hang out sometime bu-"

"OMG YOU ASKED HER IF THEY WANTED TO HANG OUT SOME TIME" Eddie gasped then giggled " what did they say?"

"They said sure and that they would like that" my face turns a brighter shade of red. Dude I didn't even know my face could get this red.

" FUCK YEAH!, that's great" he says while punching my shoulder.

"Ow" I say " yeah but the thing is I don't know if they feel the same way like what if they don't and what if they know I have feeling for them and they're just messing with me, shit and I don't wanna loss a friend" I start rambling uncontrollably.

"Hey, HEY, it ok we dont need to worry about that right now yeah; right now the only thing you should be worrying about is what your gonna wear for that date" Eddie grins

" it's not a date!" I protest

"Sure... you know what else you need to worry about" Eddie asks

"What?" I say

" how your gonna get me my food!" He roars " as much as I enjoy listening to you go on your little gay rants and believe me I enjoy them, I'm starving man" he says. I start laughing " I'm mean what's a psycho killer go to do to get some ginger snaps around here"

" omg stop, stop I can't breathe" I laugh trying to catch my breath.

"The psycho killer strikes again" Eddie giggles.

" thanks Eddie I need this" I say once I stop dying of laughter.

" no problem man, you just gotta update me on this on going love story" he says with a smirk on his face.

" oh your dead" I say as I launch myself towards him.

" no not a plot twist" he screams.

______________________________________________

I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours)

____________________________________

ANOTHER ONE DOWN THIS IS A RECOD FOR ME (also sorry for the shitty spelling) :b