Trial

Third person pov:

Judgment day has come for Sudou. It was now 3:55 PM and classes are over. When the bell rang, Katagiri, relieved of his shift for the day, walked alongside Horikita to the council room. The messy haired boy looked towards Horikita, who was starting to tremble. He gave her a pat on the back.

"Are you sure you can handle it, Yuuichi-kun?"

"Don't worry, I just watched this show where there's a lawyer called Saul Goodman, and he's like, really good at... Being a lawyer."

Chabashira-sensei and Sudou were waiting right outside the doors of the student council room.

"Hurry up, everyone is already here." Chabashira says as she opens the double doors.

The members of class D, with the exception of  Sakura, entered and took their seats. Across from them, the instructor for class C, A bespectacled male teacher. And of course, the three supposed victims of Sudou's wrath. The victims, Ishizaki, Komiya, and Kondou were badly beaten up. They had black eyes and various bruises all over their faces and arms.

In the middle of the room, was Horikita Manabu and his purple haired loli secretary.

"Then, let us begin. I would now like to discuss the incident that occured on Tuesday with the student council, the involved parties, and their instructors. You may begin the proceedings, student council secretary Tachibana."

The secretary bowed slightly.

"Based on the aforementioned facts, we would like for you to identify which version of the event is true."

"Komiya-kun and two other members of the basketball club were called by Sudou-kun to the special building. There, they claim to have been beaten up in a one sided brawl. Is that true?"

"That's a lie! Those guys were the ones that called me! That day, after practice, Komiya and Kondou came up to me. And asked me to go to the special building. I thought it might've been because they were always hostile towards me. So I went with them!" Sudou shouted.

"Liar. You called us over to the building."

"Stop spouting bullshit, Komiya!" Sudou slammed his fist onto his desk.

"Please calm down. We are still listening to what both parties have to say, so refrain from interrupting.
Both parties insist the other called them over, so the stories conflict. However, they share one commonality. There was a dispute between Sudou-kun, Komiya-kun, and Kondou-kun, correct?"

"Sudou is always picking fights with us or other members of the club."

"Yeah. He's way better at basketball than we are. He goes around and brags about it. We practice with everything we got, but it's pretty unpleasant when he rubs it all up on our faces."

Secretary Tachibana gestured Sudou to speak.

"That's not true. You guys are just jealous of my talent. When I practice, they constantly get in my way. That's the truth."

"Both parties have expressed their grievances. But now we have come to a verdict with the collected evidence."

"Sudou beat us senseless. It was a one sided fight."

"They attacked first. I just defending myself."

"If class D has no further proof, may we proceed with the trial?"

"Please wait." Katagiri raised his hand. Secretary Tachibana asked the president if Katagiri was allowed to speak. The elder Horikita gave the green light.

"Let me ask a question. Why exactly did Sudou call you over?"

The class C students looked at each other while raising an eyebrow.