02. Descisions and Offer.

"Come in.", the taller man permitted the person who was on the other side of the door. He was standing while leaning against his work table, watching the lights of the Soul city that twinkled brightly like stars through his office window which was situated on floor 51. It was night. And the view he got was mesmerising. His head was filled with thoughts, but they were abruptly interrupted by the knocking on the door.

And another taller man entered in the office room.

"𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 did you received the application and the documents from '𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭' " the taller man asked hesitantly to the CEO as he watched the CEO'S back facing him, even though he knows the answer just after entering in the office room. still he asked. just to know the CEO'S reaction.

"You are asking like you don't know 𝑱𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈" The CEO said in a calm voice"

"What you will do now?" The man asked another question as he saw how the CEO tensed just for a second then in a blink of eye gone back in a calm manner.

"what do you think hyung?" he questioned back to his hyung.

"Why you are so calm about it?" Ignoring the CEO'S question his hyung asked another question while Trying to be calm. He wants to know why jeon is so calm about it.

"I don't know, hyung."
And that was the first time the CEO answered his hyung's questions.
Wearing a mask to show that he is strong despite knowing that his hyung can figure out that a wild storm is awakeing inside the younger's mind.

"But, the question is are you ready?" His hyung asked and CEO'S heart jumps in his chest at the question. "𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 you know everything is in your hands, final desicison will be yous, if you are uncomfortable for this transfer you can just reject the application, i will transfer it to our other branch." he suggested while watching a frown on jungkook's face knowing the answer very well.

"Do you think I have guts to reject 𝑯𝒊𝒎 namjoon hyung" jungkook wishpers as he ignored how his hyungs lips lift upwards. He knows his hyung, why he suggested this offer. After all he is his hyung who knows him very well.

"Well, okay. You don't have any problem. so I will approve the application and-". his words cuts off by jungkook.

"I already did" jungkook says, as he saw his hyung open his mouth and closes gasping like a fish, he seems like really in shocked, or its his acting he can't tell.

Then namjoon just watches the younger, how the fuck, he is so calm after knowing everything about the Strom coming towards their life.

"But what-". and again the taller mans words cuts off by jungkook.

"We will accept The descision they will take". He told namjoon, and namjoon got a hint that he don't want to talk about this topic anymore.

"Got it, well it's late. i m going, i just wanted to know about this from you, and someone will be angry if i took more time you know" namjoon said as he smiled towards younger when he mentioned about someone, the younger also smiles thinking about his another world wide handsome hyung.

"Okk, ...say hello to jin hyung from my side and good night, drive safely". The younger said as he watched his hyung going towards the office door he turns back and smiles.

"You too good night and go home it's getting very late". Namjoon said while going out of his office and closing the door.

"But '𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞' is not at home" jungkook wishpers in a low voice, as he also started getting ready to go to his appartment and thinking of taking some rest. But rest seems impossible because of namjoon's question which he didn't answer and all the negative thoughts running in his mind.