35. Please forgive me.

"He will be okay right." Jungkook asked again Nth time, they are in Jungkook's house in the living room waiting for jin's call from his room.

"Jungkook." They heard jin's from calling Jungkook's name from his room, without waiting a second he got up and rushed inside his room.

"What happened? He is fine, right?" Jungkook asked worriedly to jin who rolls his eyes. He quickly sat beside unconscious Jimin checking him again Nth time for any injuries.

"He fainted hearing gunshot, nothing else." Jin told him checking some medicines in his bag. Jungkook sighed in relief.

They rushed out of basement when Jimin fainted in his arms after the gunshot, that stupid girl was about to shoot herself that's when Yoongi shooted the gun on her hand, the gun slipt from her hands leaving his bloodied palm, the bullet slightly touched her palm. After that they took her with them to lock her up.

"Hyung? The baby." Jungkook asked hesitantly softly caressing the rope marks on Jimin's wrists, he left a light kiss there.

"The baby is also fine Jungkook, don't worry." Jin assured him, giving some medicines. "Take this and give him when he woke up, and this is for if he feels nauseous or fever." Jin handed him some medicines to give Jimin, which he placed it on the night stand. "I am leaving take good care of him, and I think you should keep him here for a night, you know Mrs. Park will not able to take care of him because Mr. Park is already sick." Jin said packing his things, Jungkook nodded and he suddenly remembered something.

"Hyung, today I was going to pick Mr. Park from hospital but-" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung and Hoseok did, and they are staying with them today." Jin told him before even his he asked.

"Thankyou hyung." Jin shooked his head and left the room silently.

Jungkook is looking at Jimin admiring his beautiful face.

"Why are you so childish?" Jungkook wishpered caressing Jimin's soft cheeks. "What if something happens to you today? I can never forgive myself, you are very stubborn and you proofed it everytime." He leaned down to pressed his forehead against Jimin's. "Now i won't let you go anywhere, I will always protect you and our baby, I love you." Jungkook wishpered titling his head and pressing his lips against Jimin's softly pecking his lips again and again.

After 2 hours, Jimin woke up, he felt someone holding his hand, he turned his head to other side and saw Jungkook is sleeping holding his hand in sleep, sitting in uncomfortable position, he wimpers when suddenly he felt nauseous, he sat up immediately and ran towards the bathroom cupping his mouth, Jungkook woke up when he felt him getting up, he also followed him to the bathroom..

He found Jimin sitting on his knees infront of the toilet bowl vomitting his guts out, Jungkook quickly ran by his side, rubbing is back trying to soothe him, after washing Jimin's mouth, he helped Jimin in walking back to the room.

"Wait here, I will get something for you to eat, then you have to take your medicines." Jungkook said looking at Jimin who is looking down at his lap.

"c- can I come with you? I'm suffocating here." He said in a low voice nervously still looking down, Jungkook observed his behaviour and he knows it.

He knows after knowing the truth Jimin is blaming himself for what happened in the past.

He cleared his throat and hummed at Jimin's request.

They both are out of the room going towards kitchen. Jimin is walking clumsily behind Jungkook looking down, he didn't noticed when Jungkook stopped, he crashed into back stumbling a little he clutches on Jungkook's shirt tightly to save himself from falling.