19. Please don't leave me again.

"Good morning Yoongi hyung, i was about to call you." Jungkook said as he picked up the call when Yoongi called him, he is about to leave for his company.

"Good morning Jeon, i called you because-" Yoongi was about to complete his sentence.

"Yoongi hyung, um hyung she is at my parents. Pick her up from there." Jungkook said in a guilty voice, remembering something.

"Jungkook that's why I called you, I have to go to an urgent meeting right now, I wasn't able to pick her, you have to drop her at my house and don't worry I'll be free in some hours." Yoongi said and Jungkook sighed.

"No, problem hyung, I will drop her at your house. Jungkook said after taking some seconds he again said. "Hyung thankyou for everything." Jungkook said, he is very greatfull for everything his friends are doing for him.

"Don't start again Jeon." Yoongi said making jungkook laugh.

"Hyung, please take good care of her." Jungkook said in a low voice, Yoongi heard him clearly.

"You know i will." Yoongi said seriously.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jungkook stopped his car infront of his parents house. It's been a long time since he visited them, he barely comes here, his mother invited him for dinner but he always comes with an excuse to deny her. And that's why he is feeling nervous.

After getting out from the car he started walking towards the house, the watch man bowed to him and in a response he just noded.

"SOO-HYUN." As just he stepped inside, he covered his ears after hearing his mother loud voice, why she is shouting early in the morning? He thought in his mind.

But his step frozed when he noticed the name.

Guilt rushed in his viens.

It's happens always.

Whenever he saw her.

The bitterness came back in his heart.

His fist clenched.

"Jungkook." His mother called him huffing, from the living room where she was holding the plate full of food in her hand. Seems like she is running.

"DAD." A four years old girl shouted while hugging his legs making his heart thumped loudly against his chest. "Dad I missed you." She sniffed looking up at him."why you didn't come?." She said with teary eyes making him more guilty.

Why he is so dumb?

Why he always forgot about his responsibilities?

"Soo-Hyun." He called her name gently and she pouted raising her both hands up infront of jungkook to take her in his arms.

" He called her name gently and she pouted raising her both hands up infront of jungkook to take her in his arms