5

Blake~

My last first game day in high school, it was finally hitting home as i looked at my jersey.

It was all so crazy to me that after this year i will be in college, hopefully playing for my dream school, Alabama. My parents want me to stay here and go to Ucla or USC or Cal state, but i kind of want to get away from California for a while and see what else is out there.

I walked into the kitchen to see my dad feeding my baby brother and sister while ma was cooking breakfast with the help of my little sister Cara.

"Last first game day in high school son, you pumped?" Dad asked and i gave him a small smile. "Its all bittersweet but yea i am" i sat at the table scrolling on instagram. "I remember my days playing on that field, good times" he said smiling to hisself as he fed my sister. "I hope you have aa great game to day, hell i know you will the way your father has been putting you through the ringer practicing" Ma said as she set a plate of food in front of me and i thank her as i instantly stuff my face.

"Thanks ma and dad, i hope so" i said as i finished up.

"See yall at the game" i kissed my cheek and was out the house on my way to school.

"It's game day babyyy!!!!!!!!!!" The guys said coming up to my car ass i got out smiling and dapping them up.

"Yessir!! Ready to keep some pussy ass today boys" he continued and we all got hype.

School was going by pretty quietly which was normal since it was a Friday and game day. I walked to my last period which was art which i had with Lori.

I sat at my table and scrolled through my phone til i looked up and seen Lori walk in with her cheer uniform on.

That cheer uniform fit her body perfectly and i knew she was getting stares from every guy in this fucking school which pissed me off aa little.

she gave me a small smile sitting right next to me and my heart started to beat fast.

I was nervous as hell..

All because she was sitting right next to me looking like a fucking goddess.

"You look beautiful today little one" i whispered into her ear and she tensed up a little at my presence near her. I was literally two centimeters away.

"Th- thank you Blake" she smiled shyly not looking at me and i smirked, too fucking cute.

"I hope you will be cheering me on tonight" i smirked and she shyly looked up at me meeting my eyes then blushed looking away quickly.

"I- umm i mean yea of course .. i have to cheer for the whole football team" she smiled as she drew on her ipad.

"I know.... But i want only you cheering for me.. i wanna hear you loud and clear while im on the field tonight" i whispered and she blushed as she continued drawing. "I'll think about" he smiled a little not looking up and smiled feeling proud.

A guy would kill to have the girl of their dreams cheering them on.

For the rest of the period we drew and talked getting to know each other more and lets just say i was falling even harder for her.

"Let me walk you to the gym" i said to her as we walked out the classroom.
She nodded and i smiled as i grabbed her hand and she tensed up even more. "Um... wha- whaat are you doing?" She looked up at me with worried eyes and smiled, " oh nothing just holding your hand, is that okay with you?" I asked smiling down at here and she looked at me searching my eyes for anything and finally smiled after not finding whaat she was looking for. I wrapped my fingers around her small delicate hand and she did the same to mines.