8

Lori~

After hearing about Gia's date i was so happy for her.

She deserved this and more that was coming her way. Im just glad they made it official now cause geesh.
I was doing my homework while i sat on face time with Blake, he too was doing his homework.

"Hey remember when i told you that we where going on a date", "a friend date yes why" i asked looking at him skeptical.

"Well we're going on it tomorrow so dress beautiful like you always do" i smiled a little and nodded.

"Might i ask where we are going?"

"Nope its a surprise little one only i need to know" he smirked and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatever dick head"

"We'll go after i get out of practice so please be ready around 7 Lori" he looked at me seriously and giggled. "Omg i won't take forever i swear" i smiled.

"You and i both know that's a lie" i scoffed but also agreed because knowing me i will be trying to decide on what to wear for our 'friend date'.

"Did you hear about Gia and John finally making it official?" Said as i continued doing my homework and he hummed. "Yup the fucker called me after he dropped her off. You should've heard him he sounded like a lovesick puppy little one it was hilarious" he laughed out and i laughed with him."well Gia sounded the same, drunk in love" i smiled as i remember how she was acting last night after the 'epic date'.

"Yea no lie i can't wait to feel like that one day.. hopefully soon" he smiled and i could hear the double standard in his voice.

"same, i want to be so in love with a guy that i forget how to breath" i told him and he chuckled.

"My little one is crazy i see" he said deeply but also soft and it sent chills up and down my body.

Literally this boy has no idea the things he does to me.

"You ever had a girlfriend before Blake?". "Nope.. i've never found a girl that was worthy of taking the title as my girlfriend" i nodded and he continued.

"But i also wanna be with someone long term, like i see our future together, me in the NFL and her doing her thing, with our beautiful kids." I smiled at his words. "But if im being honest with myself, i feel like you would be that girl...." I freeze at his words and looked at him with widen eyes as he chuckled at my expression.

"Wh-why?" At this point i had completely stopped doing my homework and gave him full attention.

"I mean you bring me joy Lori....you're so shy but will turn on a dude real quick and i think the shit is so damn sexy" he smiled at the words that came out of his mouth while i blushed.

"You have this beautiful light that i get to witness and it draws me towards you even more, just pulling me into that deep hole with you and i love it"

"You allure me Lori, you think about other over yourself.. just selfish for others well being and sometimes i hate that shit cause you deserve this whole fucking world little one. And i wanna give it to you. But i don't want to rush this between us. I want this to be real and i want this to last for a lifetime Lori. I wanna be in this with you forever and ever" he said surprising hisself and myself. The way he was telling me how he felt about me made me fall deeper in that hole with him too. I honestly didn't think he felt all this for me and it made me happy as hell.

"I'm speechless Blake" i started. "I honestly thought that i wasn't your type..." i told him and he smiled a little.

"Oh little one you are exactly my type, just right for me and me only" he smirked and i blushed some more.

"Well i agree with you and thank you for being honest with me, that means a lot. I wanna take this slow too, i want this to be real and special between us Blake" he nodded and i continued.

"I just know Whitney ass is finna be furious, then ima have to knock her ass out again" i said and he laughed.

"Yea my baby got hands" he smirked as i blushed at the nickname he just gave me.

Little one is fine but baby is on a whole other level like it makes this bond between us more real.

"Who fucking cares about Whitney's fake plastic body ass, you're the real deal little one.. theres no one better then you" i smiled happily at him showing my cheeky dimples. "Well good cause theres no one else better for me then you teddy bear" i said as he laughed at the nickname i gave him.

"Teddy bear? Really little one? Can i get a better one then that" he asked fake pouting and i shook my head 'no' smiling.

"Nope that's your nick name for me and im sticking with it forever" i said confidently and he nodded smiling. "Ok ok i guess i can stick with it, but whatever other nick names i give you, you have to stick with it too" he smirked evilly and groaned cause i know he about be on some foolery with this nickname shit.

"Yea yea yea, you finish homework" he nodded a yes and asked em the same thing. "Yup i've been done"

We talked all night about deep things but also he joked around too. Talking with Blake was so easy and smooth sailing.

There was nothing that was forced it just flowed naturally and i loved that.