9

Lori~

Me and Blake sat in art class painting and talking enjoying each others company, this was literally a free period for us.

"So why is my mother pregnant" i blurted out to him and he laughed at confused shocked expression on my face as we continued to paint. "wow that's crazy, how old is she?", "she's 38 so 40" and he laughed some more, "but she does look that old.. in fact she could pass as my sister which we have gotten asked that multiple times. I swear all it does is hype up her big ass head" i said smiling remembering all the times people has mentioned that we were sisters.

"Well that's good isn't it?", "i mean sure yes but like do i really want to hear a baby crying all damn night? No. Definitely not. But also i am happen for my parents they deserve this bundle of love" i smiled and switched my color choice of paint.

"Well from experience i don't think it'll be bad at all, plus i think you be a great big sis" he said looking over to me with that fine ass goofy smile of his was affectionate cause i smiled back thanking him.

"Any time little one, hey don't forget 7 later today be ready and on time" he reminded me and i smiled sheepishly

We walked hand and hand on the way to the girls locker room, people starring as usual. this school is so fucking nosey its ridiculous.

we stopped in front of the locker room entry way as Blake kissed my hand lightly like he always does and then my forehead wrapping his arms around me giving m a big loving hug.

"Have a great practice little one, see you later" he kissed the top of my head once more finally letting me go and walked off with a bright smile on his beautiful face.

Practice went by super fast and i had a hour of time to get ready for me and Blake's 'friend date' that i was too excited for.

"oh yes ma'am your body looks good as fuck in this bodysuit Lori, i definitely will need to borrow this one for sure. I need my ass to look like yours" Gia said looking at her ass in the mirror. "you think this outfit is cute? he never told me what to wear specifically just to look beautiful like i always do which didn't help at all" i aid biting my lip nervously looking at my outfit in the mirror.

"bitch this outfit is perfect and you look beautiful, no worries love you got this and the man. Now pose for me ima do a boomerang" she smirked pointing her phone towards me and i posed for the boomerang.

I did final touches to my makeup and hair adding lip gloss in the end as I got a text from Blake saying he was outside.

"okay bitch he's here its go time" i breathed out nervously but excited.

"ok just remember you are that bitch and a bad one at that and Blake is a veryyy lucky whore to be in the presence of the top bitch which is you. I love you, have fun, be safe, and wrap it up please" she hyped me up pushing me out the front door and closing it with click of the locking sound.

stupid bitch so damn extra.

i looked up to see Blake leaning on his matte black jeep looking hella daddyish making me wet down below.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into a warm hug instantly with his arms around my waist and his head in my neck giving me soft butterfly kisses. "Blake this isn't what friends do on a 'friend date' i said smiling up at him and he smirked down at me. "baby you and i both know that we are more than friends" he smirked kissing my forehead twice then opening up the passenger side door. i thanked him hopping in the car as he closed the door softly then ran to the drivers side and quickly got in, pulling off.

"you look gorgeous as always little one" he grabbed my hand and gave it a light peck, "thank you" i blushed like i always do starring out the window. "Are you ready for tonight?" i looked over to him and i seen a smile on his handsome face. "Yes are you?", "hell yea i can't wait to see your face when you see what we're doing tonight" he smiled pecking my hand once more and rested it back on his lap.