five

*this chapter contains mature content, read with discretion*

you both lay breathless on kento's bed, your fingers intertwined.
you had just lost your virginity to kento yamazaki - your maths teacher and your crush. well, i guess he wasn't just a 'crush' anymore.

'my parents are probably wondering where i am.' you spoke, catching your breath.
'yeah.' he rolled over to look at you and kissed you lightly on your cheek.
'but i don't want you to go.' he whispered, stroking your cheek.

you blushed, touching his hand.
'i don't want to go either.' you mumbled shyly.

'how about we exchange phone numbers?' he suggested, pulling away to reach for his phone on the bedside table.

you nodded excitedly.
'but...is this really allowed, k-kento?' you still couldn't get used to calling him by his first name.

'to be honest, i felt really guilty when i started liking you y/n. i know it's completely unprofessional and irresponsible for a teacher to have romantic feelings towards their student.' he sighed.
'but i just couldn't help falling for you. you're pretty, smart and kind. you're fun to be around and i want to get to know you more.' he held your hand tightly as he spoke to you, looking deep into your eyes.

usually you couldn't maintain eye contact with him, but this time your eyes stay glued to his. you could feel how genuine he was being and it touched your heart.

'and you are technically an adult, right?' he asked.

'yes sir, i turned 18 a few months ago.'

your cheeks went bright red as you realised that you had accidentally called him sir again. it was worse that you had called him it while lying next to him naked.

'it's okay, i get that it will be hard to get used to addressing me by name. and we don't want you accidentally calling me kento in class, do we?' he chuckled, stroking your hair.
'besides, you calling me sir when we're like this kinda turns me on.' he smirked, reaching for your nipple and pinching it.

you moaned and couldn't help but grab your other breast and rub your nipple.

he then proceeded to lift himself up and draw circles around your boob with the tip of his tongue, before sucking on your nipple.

'that feels so good' you moaned, arching your back and reaching for your clit.

'does it? well i'm afraid we'll have to continue this next time because soon your parents will start to wonder why it's taking you half an hour to help me with the dishes.' he giggled, leaving your hardened nipple alone and throwing you your bra from his side of the bed.

slightly embarrassed, you sat up and began to dress yourself.

***

k: hey there

you squealed in excitement when you saw the message mr yamazaki had sent you. it was a simple greeting but just seeing his name pop up on your phone was exciting enough for you. although, you were unsure how to save his name on your phone in case someone saw, so you decided to just save it as 'k'.

you: hi :)

k: i miss you already

you: i miss you too :(

k: i want to take you on a date this weekend <3

you: but what if someone sees us?

k: that's true...guess it'll have to be my house again ;)

you blushed seeing all the winky faces he had sent. there was only one thing he could mean by that.

you: i wouldn't mind that 😏

k: but i do seriously want to take you out on proper dates as well. how about the starberry mall? it's an hour from here so there probably won't be too many people we know. we could watch a movie, do some shopping, and get some food?

you: sounds great <3

***

author's note:
hey guyss i have kinda neglected this story and i'm not sure whether i'm going to be continuing it but i wrote this chapter a while back and never posted it so here you go! since this is probably what you guys were waiting for the most lmao 😏