Bullet Train//Bakugo x Reader

((You don't have to play the song, it's just what gave me the idea to write this oneshot, enjoy!! ❤️))

//Tuesday, March 31, The Day Before School//

    [Y/n] made their way through the crowd of people that stood in front of the train station

    [Y/n] made their way through the crowd of people that stood in front of the train station. "Excuse me, sorry! Coming through!!" They called as they slipped by the crowd, a white bag in their tight grip. When they 'popped' through the last bit of people they looked in the bag and sighed. Their uniform was still in tiptop shape. "Told my mom I could do it by myself!" They said as they pumped a fist in the air, "Yuuei, here I come!" Then, they where suddenly thrown off balance by someone knocking into them. "Whoa- Hey watch it!" They said and glared at the person who shoved them.

    An ash-blonde male looked back at [Y/n] and rolled his eyes, getting onto the train that had just arrived. [Y/n]'s eyes widened at the gesture "Okay, Rude!" They scoffed and made their way into the train behind him. The male sat down across from [Y/n] and paid no mind to anyone. No one wanted to sit next to him anyways, he looked to intimidating.

    [Y/n] shook their head and looked out the window beside them to watch the train start moving. They hugged the bag to their chest and tried to imagine how the upcoming school year was going to go.

//Wednesday, April 1st, First Day//

    "Oh god I'm gonna be so late!!" [Y/n] cried as they made their way to U.A highschool, nearly getting on the train, they luckily caught it at the last moment. They had overslept and their brother had the audacity not to wake them up. [Y/n] looked down at their phone as a text came through from 'Pokemans Rival ❤️.' They rolled their eyes and responded to the text.

****

Pokemans Rival ❤️
Sorry sis! I'm dedicated to April's fools, I can't let the tradition down now 😤
[Seen 8:00 am]

[N/N]
Screw off Denki, I'm still mad at you.
[Seen 8:01 am]

Nickname changed to Assbrat 🖕

Assbrat 🖕
NOOOO [Y/N] IM SORRRYYYY FORGIVE ME 😭😭😭
[Seem 8:01 am]

****

    [Y/n] chuckled at their phone screen and slipped their phone into their bag. They looked up and saw that they had arrived. The school was huge, to say the least. The sidewalk was lined by trees and the air smelled like freshly cut grass. Though [Y/n] couldn't stay and admire the scene, they had to get into the building before the bell rang. They ran through the big double doors and saw the time on the clock in the hallway. It read 8:11, they had 20 or so minutes to find their class.