Forbidden |010

Amelia woke in bed next to Remus. She laid her head on his chest and smiled. She knew how they'd spent the night having sex. And to her it was perfect.

Remus opened his eyes and smiled as he looked to her. "Are you okay? Was I too rough?" He asked.

Amelia shook her head. "No. You were perfect. Last night was perfect."

"Good. Sometimes before the full moon, I can lose control," Remus told her.

Amelia looked to him and kissed him. "Trust me. You were perfect. Everything about it was perfect," she said as she kissed him.

"Okay. I should probably go and get changed," Remus said as he climbed out of bed and got changed.

***
Amelia walked into the great hall for breakfast. She sat down with Adalynn. Adalynn looked to her. "You look throughly fucked," she said.

"Addy. Mind your language. We are around the pupils," Amelia said.

Adalynn rolled her eyes. She looked to her. "It's a yes or a no Amelia. Did you, or did you not, get into bed with Remus Lupin?" She asked.

"Yes. I slept with him. It was perfect. It honestly was. He was amazing. He made me feel like I was a queen. And that's what I loved."

Adalynn blinked. "That was disgustingly cringe. Seriously. Whatever happened to quick and dirty?"

"Not everyone is a whore."

"Language."

***
Amelia was sitting in her classroom. She looked up as Severus walked in. "Yes?"

"You and the wolf need to be careful. I've heard whispers from the students. They've seen how you are walking and are assuming it was Lupin," Snape said.

Amelia rolled her eyes. "It's no one's business. Okay? I'm happy. And you're one to talk."

"How so?"

You need to stop playing games with Adalynn. And admit you want. You cannot keep trying it on with her and then telling her that it's nothing."

"That is none of your business."

Amelia rolled her eyes. She looked to him. "It's not nice is it? Having someone butt into your private affairs. Don't do it to me. I won't do it to you," she told him.

Severus glared. "I am looking out for you. Like Dumbledore asked of me."

"I don't need you looking out for me."

***
Amelia walked into Remus' classroom. She saw how deflated he was looking. She smiled. "I'm sorry if last night made you tired," she said.

"No. It's always like this before the full moon. I just have to take it. But you in no way caused this," Remus said.

Amelia looked to him. "You're amazing. You know that?"

"I wish I was. But thank you."

Amelia kissed him and smiled. She looked to him. "I think you're amazing. So you're amazing."

***
Later on that evening, Amelia was sitting with Adalynn. Amelia sighed. "I know it's early days. But I really think Remus could be the one," she said.

Adalynn smiled. "I hope he is the one for you. You've been through so much. And you deserve happiness," she told her.

Amelia smiled as she drank some wine. But she had no idea how everything was going to be far from simple when it came down to her and Remus.