03

alexrossi
london, united kingdom

liked by toniruediger, reecejames, paulablense, and 94,081 others

alexrossi footballers cannot take pictures

view all 3,972 comments

reecejames What do you mean by that??? this is a FANTASTIC photo
alexrossi me when i lie
reecejames Then why'd you post it 🤨
alexrossi so you don't feel insecure 🫶🏻

masonmount My house made Alex Rossi's instagram page!!!!!!!!!!!
alexrossi there's literally a dead rat in the upstairs bathroom
benchilwell She's right mate...

sophiaaemelia So pretty 😘😘
alexrossi i love uuu🥹

deedee_pulisic Miss you gorgeous ❤️
alexrossi missing u lots! cant wait to visit 🫶🏻
username1 PULISICS SISTER????
username2 tell Pulisic to go to Man utd

💙

"alex told the whole interweb that i had a rat in my bathroom," mason whined, "my poor reputation,"

ben let out a laugh, "now people are gonna call you rat boy,"

"can we not manifest this benjamin," mason deadpanned and turned to alex, "this is all your doing,"

alex put her hands up defensively, "not my fault you have a rat family hanging out under your sink. quite a tragedy if you ask me,"

"yes, quite a tragedy for my twitter notifications. and for me... there are RATS living in my BATHROOM," mason clearly emphasized word by word.

alex, ben, and mason were chatting in the kitchen  as loud music blasted from the main space. toni's farewell party had just began and the guests have been pouring in ever since the clock hit 6pm. it was a bittersweet event, but alex wanted to use the party to distract her from her current issues.

the trio had cans of white claws in hand to kick off the evening and they watched as the dining areas had begun to fill up with caterers.

"i did not think you needed that many caterers for a house party, mase," alex expressed her surprise when she saw about 20 more people in black and white uniforms walk in. mase chuckled, "i can be a little extra,"

"a little? mason, you are the most extra person i have ever encountered," ben remarked, combing his fingers through his hair. the cleanly shaved englishman was dressed in a neat black button up and blue jeans. he topped it with a rolex watch on his wrist that shined bright diamonds.

"well benny, you are the most boring person i have ever encountered," mason retorted while gesturing to the caterers. in contrast to ben, he wasn't dressed as uptight  - a loosely fitting black & gold versace button up and plain beige slacks.

"i mean, they don't call him chilly for no reason," alex replied nonchalantly to their banter. soon after, she took a quick look at the commotion near the front door.

"see, the american girl gets it,"

"i can't defend you anymore, benjamin,"

her use of the party as a distraction was short lived as in a split second, christian pulisic walked through the door, grinning ear to ear and shaking more hands than the president himself. alex didn't even realize he was headed their way until he was already in the kitchen, ready to greet his teammates. the girl turned her head to toward the cupboards, signaling her discomfort with the incoming situation.

"christian!! good to see you mate!!" mason exclaimed as he walked closer. christian had his basic white shirt matched with tan cargo pants as he dabbed up his teammates.

ben turned to face alex and said, "i don't think you've met our friend here,"

alex rolled her eyes at the clueless brit and reluctantly turned to face christian, "you are correct chilly, i don't think i've met this one,"

"oh trust me alex, we've met,"