08

christian hesitated. there was a lot to say about him and alex. its hard to condense seven years worth of history into something ben and mason could grasp on the spot.

so he going to finish the story where she left off.

"me and alex," he slowly began, "used to date in high school,"

"yeah no fucking shit," mason rolled his eyes, "all the christian pulisic twitter fiends know this,"

"mason has an undercover fan account for you, as a matter of fact,"

"anyways," christian interrupted in annoyance and continued, "we didn't really like each other at first but we started spending a lot of time together. it started since we had a deal that it i helped her with soccer she would help me with school,"

"i always knew christian was dumb," ben shook his head in disappointment, earning a darting glance from his american teammate. "you can see it in his hair."

"i'm definitely not dumb, she was just really smart and some classes were impossible," he defended himself, "but yeah, we developed lots of feelings over time,"

"sooo how did you start dating?" mason asked straightforwardly, leaning back in anticipation for a lengthy story.

"the summer before our senior year, we took a trip with some friends to the beach in new jersey for the weekend. there were a lot of us so we were stuck sharing a cramped motel room

at this point, we were pretty comfortable around each other and i liked her a lot. on the very first day, we watched the sunset together on the beach and i kissed her in the moment,"

ben face scrunched as he looked unconvinced, "that is, for a fact, not real and straight from a trashy netflix romantic comedy,"

"i swear i'm not weird enough to make it up," christian flashed a grin, "we ended spending the whole weekend together doing all sorts of random shit—swimming, surfing, playing arcade games, and i asked her to be my girlfriend at a nice dinner before we left,"

"jesus christ, that has to be the cringe inducing story ever told," mason groaned, "i physically want to throw cake on you,"

"who would've thought that christian of all people was such a romantic," ben remarked, "but you kinda fell off,"

alexrossi
hummelstown, pennsylvania

alexrossihummelstown, pennsylvania

liked by lorenzo.rossi, miareyna, paulablense, and 90,788 others

alexrossi new home @ home 🫶🏻

miareyna sorry i'm ditching you for chris' farm 😫
alexrossi it's ok i'm gonna remember this the next time i need something

cmpulisic Candles and muffins are on the way
alexrossi uh huh
cmpulisic Check your front door in 10 mins
benchilwell Good job christian 👍🏻

sophiaaemelia bring back some chocolates gorgeous❤️
timowerner Don't forget me and kai too
paulablense please forget timo and kai ☺️
alexrossi girls only💋

a/n: surprise 😇 this has been in my drafts for months lol so here u go heheh