⭐️

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
☁️🌙
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

Magnolia Home for Boys serves as crisis prevention for age regressors in need of immediate and long term care.

Professionally trained and passionate staff nurture little ones to care for themselves and others, providing a safe home where interested caregivers can connect with them!

Meet Our Staff!

Boo Seungkwan
B.S. Early Childhood Education
Certified in Age Regression Care

Seungkwan's life passion is helping regressors find their forever home. With over 5 years experience in caregiving, he is known for his deep understanding of what littles need to grow and thrive.

 With over 5 years experience in caregiving, he is known for his deep understanding of what littles need to grow and thrive

Seo Myungho | Xu Minghao
Certified in Age Regression Care

With over 6 years of experience and taking the leap to move abroad, Minghao knows the importance of adjustment and patience during difficult times and strives to incorporate it into his work with those who regress.

☁️🌟☁️💫

Interested in visiting? Please schedule an appointment or drop by during visitation hours!

┌── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┐
☁️🌙
└── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──┘

This work is purely fictional and not meant to portray or ship real people. The characters in this work are just characters.

Age regression is a coping mechanism. It is not sexual. Do not sexualize it or the characters.

This book is just fluff and the littles finding their caregivers. I don't want to spoil pairings and such so that it's more fun~

I use the terms "little" and "regressor" interchangeably in this book.  I prefer to use regressor/headspace instead of little/littlespace but I am not always consistent.

LOVECH4N
20221123 — xxxxxxxx