✧. heart of gold

ˢᵒⁿᵍ : ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ | ᴹⁱᵗˢᵏⁱ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ

Synopsis : after pa succeeds in securing a wife, you easily grow fond of the delicate yet dangerous woman ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

w a r n i n g s
→ mild assault
→ mention of injuries

word count : 1666

______________________________________________

⇢ . heart of gold .✰˚∗:

𓆩♡𓆪

"Will you marry me?"

Spontaneously, he locks his hand around hers.

"I take thee, Yor..."

She vaults along with the blond, dodging all the maniacal men after them.

"For better or worse..."

Her heart pulses and her grip on his hand tightens.

"For richer or poorer..."

Fresh, loving affection shoots through her bloodstream.

"In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health..."

Yor stares at the grenade ring that sits too widely on her slim, pale finger.

Loid shouts for her to watch out for an oncoming attack but she effortlessly boots the thug to the wall, knocking them out and caging them within the rubble of bricks - even the undercover spy is impressed with her display of monstrous strength... He admires her quietly.

Oblivious, Yor studies the ring - far too happy to care for anything else.

"I pledge myself to you." He had ended the vow in seconds ago.

Her lips naturally draw into an authentic, infatuated smile as she reminisces the brief, momentous exchange the two had shared.

Two star-crossed strangers, who married in hasty action, run to escape the gang tailing behind them.

Her ruby eyes stare at the ring again.
Yor adores the ring wholeheartedly.

Yor Forger.

𓆩♡𓆪

Unlocking the door with the apartment key, Loid twists the doorknob and enters his living room. As he tiredly plods in, he is appalled to find you sitting on the couch reading one of his old true crime books. She's still awake?!

You immediately feel his presence and perk up at your father who was only just approaching the corner.

He's startled by how sharp your instincts appear to be. First Yor and now even my own (fake) daughter's starting to scare me with how easily she can detect me... you're really starting to get dull, Twilight. He was quite disappointed in himself for his lacklustre performance.

"Papa!" You exclaim, placing a makeshift bookmark on the page that you were reading. You toss the book on the low, dark coffee table and rush to his side, "you're injured!" Your eyebrows furrow in deep perturb.