✧. cause for concern

ˢᵒⁿᵍ : ˢⁿᵃᵖ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ⁻ ᵃʳᶜᵗⁱᶜ ᵐᵒⁿᵏᵉʸˢ

Synopsis : your uncle comes to visit and you get to witness all the shenanigans that follows ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

w a r n i n g s
→ reckless drinking from yuri
→ description of injury, blood, assault
→ smudge of suggestiveness
(of yor and loid obv)
→ long chapter

word count : 5555

______________________________________________

⇢ . cause for concern .✰˚∗:

𓆩♡𓆪

TMP.

TMP.

Rapid rattling reels the door. In erupts Yor from the doorframe.

"Loid! Loid!" She stammers, fidgeting anxiously, "we've got a big problem!" Mama lurches into the living room; spiralling scarlet eyes fix on sapphires.

"Welcome home, Yor," papa casually greets his (fake) wife.

"Two-eighths of am-yoo-nish-un." Anya vocalises with a stern, poker face.

Bemused, Yor glances at her.

"Mama!" you charge into your mother's legs, hugging her tightly.

For a brief moment, Yor is stripped of her frantic thoughts as you hold her close. Instinctively, your mother returns the affection with extensive care, she feels her lips stretch in high adore. Soft warmth diminishes her worries.
Nobody told me being a mother could be so lovely.

"Um, Yor? You were saying?" Papa's curiosity just had to ruin the pleasantness.

You feel ma jolt in heightened alert.
"Huh? Oh! It's Yuri! My brother's coming here!" The entire family perks up at the unforeseen news. "TONIGHT!" Ma exclaims, overtly fretting.

"Tonight?!"
Papa gravely understands her concern now.

"I never told him I got married..." Mama sulks, now dressed in her usual home wear, "he wants to celebrate with us. I tried to convince him to come on a different day, but he insisted!"
She confides in pa, panic-struck. "What are we going to do? What if he figures out our marriage is a sham?"

Papa reassures her, "don't worry." He sounds stupidly confident. "This is exactly why I prepared the 'lovey-dovey marriage kit'."

You stare between them, discombobulated, the what now?

Displeased, you survey your newly decorated environment. You scrunch your face in disgust - this has to be a joke, you think to yourself.

Framed, doctored photos align the console table; papa put his and mama's toothbrush in the same mug with a loud and proud print displaying 'LOVE' at the front. But worst of all, the bed...

Papa had turned mama's bed into an abomination!
Two pillows screaming the words 'YES' were neatly tucked behind a duvet with a massive red love-heart depicted in the middle.