▪️Author's Note▪️

Hello everyone

I'm very very sorry for the extra long hiatus, it's been nearly a year. Since I last wrote something here I've changed quite a lot and learnt a lot too that I hope to share with you in future. There was a time this year when I was just going through the motions and I was so busy and procrastinating the Lord and just not making time for Him. During that time I didn't feel as though I could continue with this especially since at that point I didn't really relate to it anymore because I was truly drifting far from the Lord. Life was looking a bit bleak for me back then.

But now I've reignited my fire and passion for the Almighty and I'm ready to start updating this again and sharing with you all. I wasn't at a very good place mentally but now I am. Ive grown a lot both spiritually and mentally also considering I was 14 and now I'm 15. I've never truly been so at peace in my life until now. I'm very ready to share with you all. I've got a lot of plans for this book and I've matured a lot in Christ. There's really so much I'd love to share with you all. So I hope we are in this together and we all grow and mature together as time goes on.

God bless you all❤️✨

I have a lot in store so do join me on this wonderful journey.

~Zoe