Treating Others Right

Hi loves <3

Hi loves <3

For today, I just want to talk about treating others right. In today's culture (usually after a heartbreak) people tend to go into their "villain era" where they treat every as badly or even worse than they were treated by others. And when this trend continues there's no room for good, for love and affection. Because being horrible to people after they have been horrible to you has been grossly normalised on social media.

As Christians we are called to be like Jesus, to love like Him, to talk like Him and to live like Him. If we were to live in a world where everyone who has been wronged is justified in wronging others, kindness and compassion would not exist. This world is already a dark enough place and this just continues blowing out all the little lights until the darkness reigns.

But that is why Jesus told us to be the lights of the world. In an entire lifetime, you could be the only Jesus someone will ever meet. Just as God has given us hope, we ought to spread that hope to others. Despite being treated despicably, Jesus still forgave everyone. Despite us sinning against Him daily, He has still forgiven us. Therefore, despite being wronged by another person. we should still forgive them.

As children of God we should set examples for others to follow, we are not of this world so therefore we should not act as though we are.

And if you're currently struggling with matching "energy" (by adopting the exact same bad behaviours that you dislike) then just remember what someone has put you through and how you felt and how bad the entire experience was for you, and imagine if you treated someone else that way, who is in the exact same position as you were. Would you be pleased with yourself with the way you treated that other person? (I surely hope not).

So please do remember that when you're matching that "energy" you are conforming to the world and what it expects and wants from you, when you should instead be focusing on God and separating yourself from such things.

Instead of entering your "villain era", you're called to love everyone and everything despite their actions and despite their sins.

I hope this has helped someone and that as Christians we always remember to treat others the way we would like to be treated.

...

hello loves ^^

i'm back! I'd like to believe it's been almost two entire years since i was last one here and that is a really long time. But anyways i'm back now and i hope to get the ball rolling once again and to keep updating here. When i started this book, i was 14 and now i'm 16 and i have a lot more to say, a lot more to share and a lot more to praise God for.

Anyways i hope you are all well. God is good all the time. God bless you all. I love you, God loves you <333

Zoe :)