Chapter 6

TAEHUN'S POV

Today was the day where v-hit and I would fight for his channel, (M/n) hasn't been talking to me even I drag him anywhere.

PHONE RINGING

As I check my phone what was it all about, it was (M/n). He's calling me which I pick up the phone.

" H-Hey Taehun? "

" Oh? You're calling me now? "

" C-Can you just let those kids-- "

" Are you concerned about them? "

" Of course! T-They're just kids! "

" Hey, let's face time. "

" Eh? U-Uh, o-okay. "

(M/n) then requests for a face time which I accept it and saw that he was on his place, it seems like he's been thinking about what's happening today.

" H-Hey! Why did you decide to the face time when you're on a restroom! "

" What? Got a problem with that? "

" O-Of course I do! You're taking a piss and other people might taking a piss too! "

" You don't want people seeing taking piss? "

" Who would want to!? "

He's getting embarrassed as I let out a chuckle and was about to head out from the restroom when v-hit channel went for a stream.

" (M/n), let's talk later. "

" Huh? Why Taehun are you seriously-- "

CALL ENDED

I clicked the notification and watch their stream when v-hit suddenly run away because he thought it was going to rain which I let out a laugh about it.

" How cute. "

" Ah, it looks like I'm gonna be rich. "

" I guess I'll go visit him at his school tomorrow.. how annoying. "

SPLASH

" Lesson one how to fight.. make your opponent lose his cool."

" You know what, asshole? That worked. "

I could feel my blood boiling inside by anger as I brush my hair up using my fingers as I glared at v-hit.

" Looks like I can't promise anything at all to (M/n). "

" Don't forget to like, subscribe and hit that notification button. "

" Ah, I see.. he's making a way for me not to use my kicks. "

" Did you really think I'd only use my legs in a fight? This feels like a street fight. "

~~♡♡♡~~

TO YOUR POV

" F*ck, f*ck, f*ck! "

" Where the h*ll is this public restroom!? " I let out a deep breath after running all over around after knowing that the fight has started thanks to v-hit's channel.

I did try to make Taehun just to back out from them since they're just kids but I guess that went back fired because knowing Taehun he's a f*cking monster when it comes to fight and he's not an easy one tame.

" I'm really gonna kick your ass if you dare to beat that kid to death! "

I continue to run around to find where was this public restroom while at the same time watching the stream.