Chapter 7

So this update is basically a day with Taehun and you---(M/n).

3RD PERSON'S POV

After what happened between Taehun and v-hit's fight, Taehun ended up staying at (M/n)'s place, he was sleeping at the couch and leave early before (M/n) could woke up because his parents probably comes in and wakes him up.

When (M/n) finally wakes up he noticed that Taehun was already gone and he left a note saying that he should go to the studio to visit him which he didn't argue nor comment about it.

(M/n) was all set to go to the studio and met Taehun once again of his life, he goes there using a bike that his father used to own.

~~♡♡♡~~

TO YOUR POV

I chained my bike up to make it sure it won't get steal by anyone or I'm gonna be in trouble with my dad and the moment I stepped inside the studio I saw Taehun who was already in his Taekwondo Dobok or uniform and he was throwing kicks at the punching bag.

I just knock on the wall to signal him I was already here as he quickly notices it and went up to me as he suddenly throws another piece of uniform just like him.

" Go change and spar with me. " he commanded as I let out a heavy sight before following his orders.

~~♡♡♡~~

" Oh, master Taehun Seong, I'm already dressed up and ready to spar with you until ai f*cking d*e. " I said with a monotone voice as he grins at me.

" That was the lamest greet I have ever heard. " he said which I just rolled my eyes at him and started to do some warm ups.

" I don't know why but I'm feeling kinda heavy on my shoulders right now. "

FWIMP

When suddenly Taehun carries me by my armpit like it was nothing as I heard a chuckle coming out from him.

" You're way to light to be a guy. " I said kicking him from the back but it was no avail as he then throws me.

" Let's get started. " he announce as he was just standing there.

" Do I really have to come towards him? "

He gestures me to come st him as I didn't have a choice but to aim for the first attack which he swiftly dodges it and kicks me in the waist but I quickly prevent it using my arm.

~~♡♡♡~~

Minutes or even hours has passed when we started sparring and I couldn't land any good hit at him since he was always teasing me with such words which was so unfair because I get embarrassed from it.

" Do you prefer guys because you look like a girl? "

" What kind of a guy do you like especially their body figures? "

" Have you dated anyone before? "

" Are you good in-- "

" SHUT UP!! " I aim for a surprise tackle which he was really caught off guard and I manage to bring him down on the floor.

" Yes! I did it! I tackled Taehun! "

Because of my sudden joy against Taehun. I went on top on him and was about to perform a choke like what v-hit failed to do when Taehun was cracking a big smile and chuckle which got me curios.

" What's so funny? " I asked as he wipe those tears that were coming out from his left eye.

" I didn't know that you were so good being on top. " he said which my face bursted into a complete tomato.

" W-W-What!? " I said trying to perform a choke again but my hands were shacking.

" See? You're hands are now shaking when I know your simple silly secret. " he said.

" H-He knows that I s-swing d-differently!? B-But h-how!? "

FWIMP

" huh? "

" You gotta take things serious.. " Taehun paused as he was unexpectedly was on top of me instead of me being on top of him earlier.

" H-How did you-- " he cut me off as he leans closer to my ear.

" Or do you really prefer guys like me? " he says in a casual tone which I couldn't identify if he was being serious or only teasing me.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Uhhh--- Should I just come back later? "

It was hobin..

" Sh*t.. "

~~♡♡♡~~

Taehun's facial expression while whispering to you was like this :>>