Chapter 9

TAEHUN'S POV

(M/n) and I decided for a run and he decided to use the bike while I was at the back. Hearing about Hobin's situation through my newtube's notification it got (M/n) really concerned than me.

WHOOSH

" Here we are. " he said as he was about to head first before me when I grab him by the shoulder.

" What? Are we not going to-- " I cut him off as I pushed him back to the bike putting my hands insidemy pockets.

" Stay here, you already got bruises on your pretty face that you treasure I'll handle this. " I said but by his facial expression it seems that he doesn't really care about it right now.

No matter how persistent (M/n) was I didn't let him to join me. We argued about before I decided to hit the nerve.

" I know he looks like f*cking Do-un but you can't hurt yourself more right now, you got me? Just wait and take good care of the bike. " with that I made my way inside on this place.

~~♡♡♡~~

THUD

I kick this guy who was copying v-hit, he was off guard when I do it. Both of these f*ckers Hobin and Snapper was shocked when I arrived.

" Taehun Seong. " this copycat guy speaks as I looked at him with his smirk as I raised a brow.

" Hyeoksu Kim.. " I called him out as he stares at me still with those smirk plastered on his face.

" I lost to Hobin using both of my legs.. but I'm gonna beat you only using my left leg. " I said while going for my stance.

" Like h*ll you will-- " he stopped speaking when my foot reach him.

" Yeah, no sh*t. "

" What are you doing, Hobin? " I asked Hibon he just pulled my pants off.

" I wonder if my pretty boy would save this. "

" I'm about to show your viewers that Taekwondo can beat the sh*t out of kickboxing. " I said but he didn't let my pants go.

" You can't do that.. that's not what my channel is about.. viral hit's not that kind of channel.. we upload videos where losers take on bullies.. and win!! " he said.

" A channel that's about losers winning fights, huh? " I said letting out a sight.

" How are you going to win when your ass getting beat? " I asked while leaning closer to him and glaring daggers straight to his eyes.

" Do you really think that you can beat a kickboxer? " I warn him knowing the consequences he might get.

" If he loses I'm pretty sure (M/n) will be so worried and he's persistent when it comes to things like this. "

" F*ck! I told you we should have just go to the hospital! How the h*ll are you going to win!? " I heard snapper yelling.

" I-I.. I haven't attacked him at all.. " Hobin speaks in a low tone but I could still hear him.

" Oh, I know what makes him act like this now.. "

I found myself grinning widely knowing this dipsh*t has something else up on his sleeve why his ass was getting beat.

" I completed the donation challenge! " he announces with a maniac expression face of his.

" this guy.. ridiculous.. "

" Ha! You've gotta be kidding me. This isn't funny anymore! "

" Go for it then. " I told Hobin as I rested my leg on top of his head making bite his tongue.

" Ack! My tongue! " he whines.

" I'm curious.. how will you pull of a win this time. " with that I just stand in the corner while watching hobin with his fight.

~~♡♡♡~~

MEANWHILE WITH (M/N)

" Damn it! I can't wait any longer! It's taking forever! " I ran out of patience as I decided to head my way where Taehun and Hobin was.

" You know leaving your things like this will only make you lose things. " I stopped from my tracks when I heard a voice.

As I turned around I saw the tall figure of a male who's sitting on the bike scanning on it as his gaze then landed on me.

" Do I know you? " I asked as he smiles at me before getting out from the bike and making his way towards me.

" Aren't you the famous and handsome young newtube of gaming? (M/n) Lee. " he says.

" There's something about his aura.. it makes me feel like he knows everything and it's kinda nervously to know more about this guy. "

" Do you happen to know me except that I am a newtuber? " I asked as he let out a chuckle shaking his head.

" No, no.. I'm don't know you that much and I'm neither a fan of yours. " he says with a slight smile as he put his hands in his pockets.

" Then, so what are you doing here? " I asked as he only shrugs at me as he then starts to walk closer losing the gap between us.

I found myself froze on my own spot. There's a force preventing me to move nor to make any sudden actions as this unknown leans closer to my face with the deadliest smile he has.

" Just who is this guy? "

" I'm gonna give you my business card I'm sure you would be happy to be part of my company as one of the new recruit of newtubers. " he says as he slip his business card onto my pockets.

" You could've told me via internet rather than this kind of meeting place. " I said rolling my eyes as he only let out a chuckle.

" This guy is unpredictable but one thing's for sure.. never get to close to him again with his deadliest smile.. "

" You know, I've just happen to know that you're good at some martial arts. Why don't you-- " the unknown guy was cut off from his words as a sudden kick was landed on him.

FWIP

I found myself once again in the arms of someone I've been waiting since earlier. His scent tells me who he was right away and he even made a bad impression to this guy.

" Who's he? " he whispered to me.

" I don't know either but he just-- " he cut me off.

" Oi, get your ass out of here! " he shouted at the unknown man as I smack his chest but he still didn't listen nor budge.

" Don't be rude Taehun. " I told him as I only receive a 'tch' sound from him.

" Until next time (M/n)! Keep that thing safe you'll need it in the future. " I heard the guy as he then probably take his leave since Taehun has let me go off.

" You shouldn't be talking casually with strangers like that guy, he gives me bad vibes. " he said putting his hands on his pockets.

" Where's hobin? " I asked right away as he let out a sight.

" Seriously.. I've left hobin with snapper, they'll be going home now so are we. " he says as he then hops on the bike.

I didn't hop on the bike after him, I just stare at him as he then looked back as we both staring at each other.

" Taehun.. there's something on his eyes.. something that it makes me feel worried.. "

" Hop in pretty boy.. "