1𝘴𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Amazing performance boys

"Amazing performance boys." Managers started appreciating their idols as soon as they started coming back to the back stage after performing one of their hardest choreographies at the Inkigayo.

"Jin hyung." Hoseok called out to which the elder turned his attention towards him. "You missed the step in the bridge, right?" Hoseok said giggling while the older was lost for words that the latter knew about it while he thought no one noticed.

"Thank you for your hard work everyone." Jungkook chimed and bowed to the staff members along with his bandmates.

"Thank you for your hard work today everyone" Jimin said, bowing to everyone and then falling to the ground when he tried to sit over a chair lying beside. 

"Jungkook-ah, your adlibs were amazing today." Yoongi told the younger nonchalantly having a seat, while the lad smiled like a bunny on being complimented.

"Let's go for some drinks this evening." Namjoon suggested to his group sitting in the green room. "Sure. I just hope you won't break the bottle this time when you try opening it, Namjoon-ah." Seokjin said while laughing.

"Yeah hyung sure." Taehyung said excitedly. "I am now able to drink more than before. I have better alcohol tolerance now hyung." He said proudly. 

In the background the makeup staff section of the members had started cleaning the tables as the members were soon going to get their touch-ups again. A deep sigh sound from the background was heard to which absolutely no one paid attention.

Except for one. 

Jimin turned behind to look at the staff members cleaning the desks. He knew from whom the sound came. He looked over her and her expressions were telling that she was disappointed. He knew the reason well. And the fact that there was nothing much he could do to help her was more troubling to him.

"I'll show you guys how to drink today." Jhope said, acting all cool, to which Jungkook laughed a little and Yoongi also let out a chuckle while Namjoon covered his face to not show his laughing face to his friend.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin called his best friend with a smile covering his plump lips. The mentioned man turned his attention towards the caller with a questioning look as to why the former called him out.

"Could you come with me for a second please?" Jimin said to which Taehyung first frowned his eyebrows and a little pout over his lips but stood up to follow his friend.

"What's the matter Jimin-ah?" He asked when they stood at a corner of the room, away from everyone. The other members gave the duo their privacy and did not bother to look over them, still busy discussing about the performance and then the after drinks they had planned.

"You are really going for the drinks tonight?" Jimin asked, astonished.

"Yeah. So what? We had a great performance and I think it's a great idea. Don't underestimate me Jimin-ah. I can drink alcohol quite well now." Taehyung told his friend with a small smile, looking as innocent as ever. While on the other hand, Jimin was getting filled with many emotions at the same time. The prominent ones being rage, sadness and disappointment.