3𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

*12:05 AM*

*12:05 AM*

"Okay Rue, it's a lot of alcohol now. Stop." Claire pleaded to her bestie who was currently all out of her sense but still drinking in the club at the bar counter. The loud music made it hard for her to make her best friend listen what she was saying.

"I am fine Mish Cally! Let mee drrrrrink!" Rue said in a baby voice while rolling her tongue. She was really drunk and Claire was trying to stop her from drinking even more only to get neglected.

"Rue, you've had enough of drinks tonight! And now we depart to our apartment!"

"Nwope!" She said with a pout and turned her head away holding her drink in her hand.

"Come on Rue! We've got schedule tomorrow! Remember? We work! " Rue just scoffed at the statement and chugged her drink in one go and banged the glass on the counter.

"Can I buy you a drink?" A boy approached Rue who was sitting with a small pout over her heart shaped plump lips and a deep set sadness in her heart. Claire couldn't believe how stubborn Rue was being right now. "What's wrong with her? She didn't even wanna come here a few hours back! And now she is throwing a fit when we need to leave?!" She thought and gritted her teeth.

The boy tried to touch Rue's thighs under her short red tight fit dress, and Claire saw him getting a boner just while touching Rue inappropriately. Rue frowned as she started feeling uncomfortable but couldn't do much due to the influence of alcohol she had drank which took away her ability to think about actions happening around her. Claire turned rue's chair towards her making the guy's hand fall off of Rue's thighs.

"No, We are fine." She spat to the boy for Rue who was not in her right mind right now while looking over the guy with disgust. "Let's go home Rue." Claire spoke while lowering herself to Rue's level. The  boy was all drenched in sweat and his eyes were clearly diluted due to the alcohol. The dim lights did not help her to have a proper look of his face but she was sure that it's the same guy who was making out at the sofa with some other girl just a few minutes back.

She was so not leaving her best friend with some unknown drunkard who was most probably going to use her as a sex toy to quench his manly thirst for his little bud which was getting harder and harder as he looked over Rue.

"You handsHOME!" Rue started slowly as she again turned back to the guy while squinting her eyes to see him properly but Claire held her wrist and started dragging her out of the club while holding their bags in one hand and making way between the people on the dance floor who were all drunk badly and reeked of alcohol right now. 

The crowd on the dance floor was so much that people were pressing onto one another while dancing. Some of them used this opportunity to touch each other and rub their bodies on others. Some started making out on the dancing floor while some got off whilst doing the same to find a corner and do their dirty. The sight disgusted Claire. And now moreover she had a Big Baby to take care of. Her early day off just got ruined.