Author's Note

Hello everyone! So this is my supposedly second book. And even though I wanna sound confident, I can't, trust me. 

I just hope that you don't find the story too boring for you or something like, "The story was disappointing." or " I just started reading cuz she sounded really desperate!" or " The story was such a waste of time! I could have read something so much better than this!", I hope you don't have these kind of thoughts.

I would really like if you could give me constructive criticism and comments. I really want to learn writing properly. So if you think there's a point where I could have done better in any way, please let me know then and there. I really want to learn from all of you guys.

The pictures used in the story are not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owners. The kind of personalities portrayed by the characters in the story are fictional. I hope no one compares a real person with the character written and then get offended. 

This book is a work of pure fiction written by me. And even though I know that no one will think to copy it, I still inform you that copying my work or translating my book in some other language without my permission is not welcomed. Please don't do something like this. 

There could be scenes where mentioning of alcohol abuse or harsh language could be used. Scenes which won't be appropriate for some who don't like violent things or little mature content. I'll be mentioning when such a chapter comes, so please feel free to skip such chapters.

And maybe this is it. Okay so yeah, I hope I don't disappoint you and you enjoy the story. Thank you for coming over and I'll see you in the next one~~

The beautiful cover by @MARYVK from the Azrael Graphic Shop by @AliferousDistrict

~Author Bangtan's Cute Person~