2𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Say something Jimin! It's 7:30 PM

"Say something Jimin! It's 7:30 PM. She leaves the company by 8:30 PM. We have just one hour left on the clock!!" Taehyung said while marching in the dinning hall in front of Jimin and Jimin sat unbothered on the kitchen stool, lost deep in thought. 

"Why do I need to do anything anyway?" Taehyung said suddenly halting in his steps, looking over his friend. Jimin looked over him with a confused look.

"What do you mean? It's you-"

"I know it's the 2nd year anniversary and all. But why do I need to do something today? It's just some other day in our relationship." Taehyung started leaving a baffled Jimin. 

"We go without talking to each other for like days. I am sure she forgot about today too. Judging by how she didn't bother to send me a text either. Let's just let it be, Jimin. If she wants, I'll get her a bouquet and I am sure she'll forget about my every past sin. Let's leave it and what about you and I have a drink here?" By now Jimin was red in anger. He knew Rue is sensitive. She won't forget such big day. She must've had plans for the day but it all just got ruined because of his friend. She must have been waiting for this guy who was thinking about drinks right now.

He was angry over the fact how Taehyung treated his girlfriend. The girl was so delicate that he should be treating her like a small rose bud. Giving her love to grow is what she deserves. But Taehyung didn't care about it. 

'Just another day in their relationship'? Is this how she has been living with him all these days? Is this the reason she had been looking so wore down lately? 

His mind fogged with her thoughts and he couldn't believe what Taehyung just said. Have a drink with him? That too right now? She must be hurting so bad today. He broke her hopes. He broke her heart. But maybe this is how their relationship is. He had no right to judge them or their relationship. 

Even though it broke him inside, thinking about her broken state. He had nothing in his hands. And right now, drinking till he passes out on his own was the only thought that made sense to him. This way, he would be able to think about something else than her. 

"What do you say?" Taehyung said taking a seat on one of the the kitchen stools across Jimin on the other side of the table.

"Okay. Let's keep it original. Soju?" Jimin said and lowered his head while a sigh came from his direction. "Cool" Taehyung said excitedly. "I'll get the soju bottles from the fridge." Jimin said as he got up from his place. He came back with 4 soju bottles and 2 little shot glasses for the drink. Placing them on the table, Jimin took his place again. His face wasn't showing much of any emotion as if his soul was empty inside. His eyes looked somewhere without an aim, Like looking somewhere in the void. 

"Okay so I'll pour you a drink Jimin-ah! I learned a new trick to open the soju bottle. Look carefully. So you hold the cap like this and the..." Taehyung was saying something but Jimin was lost in his own thoughts. He was still not able to take in the fact of her being by herself when she must have thought that her boyfriend would be treating her like a princess today on their 2nd anniversary.